celeb

Beyonce releases commercial for her Ivy Park fashion line

Travis

Featured Posts

kvnrp

Why does she needs to do that?

It looks like the kind of stuff you'd get at H&M or something, just saying Ivy Park on it.

I think it's unnecessary :neyde:

Luna Lovegood

Rip Asia fashion line :derpga:

luna’s advocate

I think I will slowly choose to stay away from everything promoted or *made* by celebrities, unless I know for sure that their implicattion is true. Seriously, its insulting to think that you are so special that you can do everything and be as good as semeone which is a professional designer.

gagaisitalian

So I live in Houston and we have drove by her childhood home, and now she is saying she still goes to the park before she hits the stage........I know where I'll be jogging May 8/9

thatfoxyfeeling

I find it a bit insulting when celebrities start their own fashion label because they have a name, when there is so many talented fashion designers out there who struggle to have their talent recognised. But good for B and her purse. 

Iwontell

Ok, let me start by saying I love Beyoncé, so nothing of what I'm about to say comes from a place of hatred or envy (I actually hate the "oh, she's so overrated" thing, bc she's not, she's amazing)...but this really threw me off...like, this inspirational tone to sell training clothes? It's the same gravitas she uses when she talks about feminism and racism, which is so weird...it made me feel like "oh, so this whole time it was about building a brand...ok...yeah...fine...".

And does she need it? I mean she's so rich already, this megalomania is not making her as relatable as the video is trying to make her seem...

PS: Bey, c'mon...you released formation not two months ago and you're as light as the one white girl in this video...:neyde:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

kizurl

I hate to say this but if you're gonna sell out and expand your brand/business, don't cover it as some personal/inspirational agenda. Just do it like everyone else and don't mask from it being about the money because everyone knows it is.

24 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

I find it a bit insulting when celebrities start their own fashion label because they have a name, when there is so many talented fashion designers out there who struggle to have their talent recognised. But good for B and her purse. 

lol thats insulting? she can do whatever she feels like as she worked hard to reach this state of doing anything she wants.

chiuga

What kind of cheap clothes are these? If you Gonna start a fashion line at least show some effort. They all look like underwear too...

It's like a cheap version on these "inspirational" Adidas commercials, except she's not an athlete so it's even more fake.:flop:I'm not saying I'm against celebrities getting $$$ using their names for whatever, but it's just a really bad commercial. lol

Archived