Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga & VP Joe Biden to hold a rally against sexual assault on April 7th

Serendipity

Featured Posts

26 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

what a horrible thing to say :wtf:

Sure. Its the truth and you can see it in every topic on GGD.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neight Shayde
2 minutes ago, Florin said:

just because a number of users say the same thing on this forum DOES NOT mean that it's okay to say it again and again. what's more insulting is the fact that the issue is being ignored because of selfish people like you.

Fame IV
3 minutes ago, Florin said:

If you're gonna say things like that maybe you should shut the f-ck up. Sexual assault is an important issue and we should support the victims. This is the impact that Gaga makes on society, much more relevant than an album that you want.

A Star is Born ⭐

Just now, Harry said:

?

Seriously, if the fans who have not patience anymore can be called selfish, Gaga can be considered too.

Serendipity
Just now, Yoro said:

omg this thread became a mess :rip:

just another regular day on GGD :rip: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Harry
Just now, Florin said:

Seriously, if the fans who have not patience anymore can be called selfish, Gaga can be considered too.

Lol. It's not about impatience. I'm impatient too, I am extremely eager to hear LG5. But this is about something serious and you guys are dismissing it like it's nothing. We should be happy that Gaga isn't being fraudulent and wasn't using the sexual abuse stuff for her benefit to create a "moment" at the Oscars. But it seems like that's what most fans wanted it for.

I fail to see how Gaga is selfish for campaigning against sexual assault :rip:

3 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

just because a number of users say the same thing on this forum DOES NOT mean that it's okay to say it again and again. what's more insulting is the fact that the issue is being ignored because of selfish people like you.

Sorry gurl. I cant listen one more year about this song and the message of the song. Maybe semewhere else the message still gets to people, but I think everyone on this forum understands that here the message has been overheard big time.

4 minutes ago, Florin said:

Maybe semewhere else the message still gets to people, but I think everyone on this forum understands that here the message has been overheard big time.

Yes, that's why shes doing these kind of events, to spread the message to people, the general public. Not to please her tween fans on a pop forum :koons: and if you're tired of listening to the song. just dont do it

Neight Shayde
2 minutes ago, Florin said:

Sorry gurl. I can't listen one more year about this song and the message of the song. Maybe somewhere else the message still gets to people, but I think everyone on this forum understands that here the message has been overheard big time.

if you don't want to listen, then don't. she's not forcing you to, but she's fighting for a never-ending problem that's OBVIOUSLY more important than her music, something that people like you don't seem to understand.

rapists still get away with sexual assault, and in effect, ruins people's lives UP TO THIS DAY. it's not enough because no one's taking action.

Just now, Harry said:

Lol. It's not about impatience. I'm impatient too, I am extremely eager to hear LG5. But this is about something serious and you guys are dismissing it like it's nothing. We should be happy that Gaga isn't being fraudulent and wasn't using the sexual abuse stuff for her benefit to create a "moment" at the Oscars. But it seems like that's what most fans wanted it for.

I fail to see how Gaga is selfish for campaigning against sexual assault :rip:

Lol. Gaga isnt selfish because she is campaigning against sexual assault, I just think she has done enough in so many fields and has done nothing in others. Its time for fans to say No to everything else but new music.

6 minutes ago, Cupid said:

Yes, that's why shes doing these kind of events, to spread the message to people, the general public. Not to please her tween fans on a pop forum :koons: and if you're tired of listening to the song. just dont do it

Then its ok to accept the reactions here and not act so superior. Its not the case.

3 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

if you don't want to listen, then don't. she's not forcing you to, but she's fighting for a never-ending problem that's OBVIOUSLY more important than her music, something that people like you don't seem to understand.

rapists still get away with sexual assault, and in effect, ruins people's lives UP TO THIS DAY. it's not enough because no one's taking action.

Now that I think, I cant wait to hear about Elton at this event. :awkney:

Archived