Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

DJWS robbed at Gagas 30th BDay Bash

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Shaney
1 hour ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Why would you leave you gear full of hard drives and computers unguarded though? :flop:

Maybe he dj'd

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
4 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

I mean he did leave his stuff to probably go verbal assault another human being with his buddy... and he uses this fan base and gaga to gain followers and $

Are you serious? This justifies that? What the actual f....?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

Can you guys not see he was verbally assaulted because they wanted to distract him to steal his stuff?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

eifulien
Just now, MJHolland said:

I mean he did leave his stuff to probably go verbal assault another human being with his buddy... and he uses this fan base and gaga to gain followers and $

Yeah, okay I get your point. But I'm not trying to make him seem like a saint, am I? I was solely talking about our reaction, which is mean. His character or actions shouldn't prevent you or anyone else from trying to be decent and show some humility in this case. Besides, it's quite easy to ignore him and his mini-campaigns of reaching X likes on Y platform so that he releases Z song. Apart from that I haven't seen or heard anything bad about him, and your post is kinda depicting him as a jerk. For which I will not argue cause I really don't know him. (still saying he deserved it is unfair) 

MJHolland
3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I didn't say it justified it, I just don't feel a ton of sympathy for a fully grown wealthy man that left his stuff unattended to lob insults at a photographer doing his job.

1 minute ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

Yeah, okay I get your point. But I'm not trying to make him seem like a saint, am I? I was solely talking about our reaction, which is mean. His character or actions shouldn't prevent you or anyone else from trying to be decent and show some humility in this case. Besides, it's quite easy to ignore him and his mini-campaigns of reaching X likes on Y platform so that he releases Z song. Apart from that I haven't seen or heard anything bad about him, and your post is kinda depicting him as a jerk. For which I will not argue cause I really don't know him. (still saying he deserved it is unfair) 

Yeah I mean I get where you all are coming from, and I'm not saying he deserved it and I hope all his stuff gets returned (maybe after some B tracks are extracted.....), but if he was the bigger man and ignored the pap he wouldn't be in this situation.

15 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

yes it does

1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

Man I am so p*ssed. F*ck all this petty sh*t. If you guys gave one sh*t about Gaga you would help DJWS get his stuff back by creating a movement on Twitter or something. But no, it's all instant gratification. Come on....

#ReturnPaulsGear

or something... 

This.

phantasmas

OH F U C K NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :grr: who the **** were the photogs! :grr: if tmz was there, where is their footage of the culprits  :grr: i need faces and names :grr: LG5 WILL NOT BE RUINED BY SOME SCRAPPY BITCHES :grr:

Snapchat: @phantasmas

phantasmas
1 hour ago, malazam said:

Guys, he's ONE of the producers, not the producer of the whole thing not even the album mixer, so, LG5 is not there.

If someone steals things from the album mixer then LG5 is in danger.

LG5 is not there :saladga:

By the way, DJWS get your **** together and be responsable, omg

some of us, like me, enjoy his works that dont have anything to do with LG at all :excuseu: 

Snapchat: @phantasmas

Whispering
55 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I would liken it to a house fire or to being raped. 

Please don't. Unless they broke into your house and completely destroyed everything and took every picture and sentimental item that you own...this cannot be a valid comparison. 

Secondly, you should back up everything on an external hard drive and keep it in a fire safe or in another safe location, if you are worried about losing your pics and other important information. Computers can crash and your data can be lost forever. 

Archived