life

Gaga thanks for the wishes

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eifulien

Guys, religion is the new black. Her next era will teach us into Christianity and suddenly the most religious people would be the LGBT. LET'S MAKE THE CHURCH GAY (AGAIN) :gaycat: :hor:

eifulien
Just now, OmgSum1Actually said:

Grateful to SATAN*

:neyde:  Normally, I'd have asked you to repent. But I think you will be the first Monster on a sacred mission. Buy tickets for the Vatican. You shall organise a gay twerk party with Pope Francis. :stalkga: :usrs:

Swan Heart

I'm sad that she isn't saying anything about the gift, you guys put so much work into it...

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Brooke Candy

Lmao she SO done with her fans

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

freebit
31 minutes ago, FreeAsMyARTPOP said:

Why has she become so religious recently? :neyde:

I've noticed she's been mentioning god and prayer a lot these past few months. Nothing wrong with having faith, but it's just surprising to me for some reason. 

I'm mostly just relieved she didn't go to California and end up becoming a member of the Co$ with Travolta, Will and Jada and the rest of the crew. 

chromaticka

This is so sad :/ what's happening to Gaga? She's been so "ehhhh" about her fans 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

AlexanderLevi2

"She doesn't care about her fans"

"Thank you to EVERYONE"

"She hates us."

All I hear is complaining. Again, she has had to thank a million and five people. Most of my friends do this when they get Facebook posts, they say "thank you to everyone for the wishes."

You guys find something to complain about in everything she does. It must be a hard life.

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived