Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Kehlani hospitalized after suicide attempt

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

AlexanderLevi2
6 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Do we know that? All we know are the photos she posted on instagram MOMENTS after she "attempted" suicide. I'm sorry but who the f*ck takes to f*ckin INSTAGRAM after trying to kill themselves and being so enlightened by the grace of god for saving their life?!?

Someone I knew in high school attempted suicide 3 times and after the first time everyone thought she was just calling for attention. They would ridicule her and call her an "attention-*****." The fourth time, she succeeded and then everyone suddenly held their tongue and would write these posts about not second guessing someone who committed suicide. They were also the ones bullying her the other times.

Currently listening to Joanne

wiltedbliss
33 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Someone I knew in high school attempted suicide 3 times and after the first time everyone thought she was just calling for attention. They would ridicule her and call her an "attention-*****." The fourth time, she succeeded and then everyone suddenly held their tongue and would write these posts about not second guessing someone who committed suicide. They were also the ones bullying her the other times.

EXACTLY. I thought Gaga fans would know better.

TRILL MONSTER

So she denied being with that ni*ga but posted a pic of him by her bed side:neyde:

Not too be an insensitive asshole but she needs help cause it not that deep that you would wanna commit suicide just cause you being a hoe

llbcherry

I am not being insensitive, but it is a little cringey that she posted that on Instagram so soon after.

For comparison, YEARS (15yrs+) ago, I attempted suicide. I believe I was a freshman, maybe sophomore in highschool.. Well only my boyfriend and 2 or 3 of my friends new about it. I missed 3 or 4 days of school.. when I went back, my biggest fear was that anyone knew about it. I begged friends not to tell. The idea of people talking about, thinking I was crazy, pitying me, laughing behind my back, was too awful.

So...it's hard for me to understand wanting the whole WORLD to know about it. They could have spun this so many ways.. like, Singer hospitalized for undisclosed, non-life threatening medical problem, or, Singer said to be spending several weeks in a secluded resort and spa.

But I guess that's just me and my reaction...

Hope she gets the help she needs.

AlexanderLevi2
3 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Do we know that? All we know are the photos she posted on instagram MOMENTS after she "attempted" suicide. I'm sorry but who the f*ck takes to f*ckin INSTAGRAM after trying to kill themselves and being so enlightened by the grace of god for saving their life?!?

Nothing to say now? :neyde:

Currently listening to Joanne

Shes capitalizing on her 15 mins of fame facebook trending, which was only due to her acting like a hoe apparently. What a truly pathetic person. 

Zsolti

There are some rather disgusting people in this thread.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

James19709
13 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Posting about your suicide attempt on your shallow instagram hours after makes me think she's doing it solely for attention. Sorry bout it.

Surely it was reported then she posted as I'm "I'm alive and okay" kind of thing.

James19709
10 hours ago, llbcherry said:

I am not being insensitive, but it is a little cringey that she posted that on Instagram so soon after.

For comparison, YEARS (15yrs+) ago, I attempted suicide. I believe I was a freshman, maybe sophomore in highschool.. Well only my boyfriend and 2 or 3 of my friends new about it. I missed 3 or 4 days of school.. when I went back, my biggest fear was that anyone knew about it. I begged friends not to tell. The idea of people talking about, thinking I was crazy, pitying me, laughing behind my back, was too awful.

So...it's hard for me to understand wanting the whole WORLD to know about it. They could have spun this so many ways.. like, Singer hospitalized for undisclosed, non-life threatening medical problem, or, Singer said to be spending several weeks in a secluded resort and spa.

But I guess that's just me and my reaction...

Hope she gets the help she needs.

So, she basically announced she'd tried to? I don't know Kehlani but surely if she's well known it would've been in the media first, right?

Chromatica
15 hours ago, Chic said:

Sorry to hear.

Although if God saved her from suicide to keep her from sin, then he can save anyone from sin by preventing all suicides. So with his supposed limitless knowledge, he is deliberately sending his many dear children to hell. She should be shaming God for his sociopathic, selective tendencies, even if she so-called profited off his adorable little change in plan

free will, huntyyy

Chic
51 minutes ago, Temple said:

free will, huntyyy

I don't know who will is or why I should free him so no

Archived