💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stache

Chromichiga

Featured Posts

Chromichiga

I was listening to Stache today. The nostalgia of coming home after a long day of Junior year in November 2012 and going onto GGD to find that this new song STACHE had been released via soundcloud puzzle. Miss it.

But listening to it back then, it was a party song. But now that Gaga has come forth and said she had a pot addiction to escape her pain at that time...do you see Stache as a potential cry for help now? I was listening to it and with all the pain she has endured the last 3 years....I hear it more as a cry for help. Do you feel the same?

Im hungry for LG5. 

venusian

its just a dance song its not that deep lol

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Seeka

It was a fun fan thing. And Zedd hated his song was suddenly made into a pot anthem.

So, despite the Jean Paul Satre thing, it as probably ment to only be fun thing. And while a great song, I think gaga and Zedd would like to drop it.

Helxig

Even though the vocals are so simple, and it was just made for fun, I really like the song! Psychotic music head! :laughga: makes no sense, but makes a little more sense when you're high. I still listen to it all the time!

I didn't know Zedd hated it :wacko:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Luxe Ford

I'll have a few more tokes, please. I love the verses and the 303 acid bassline. And the dopey lyrics.

Lets get messed up. You're so messed up!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Joshie S

thats a good point you bring up but i really don't think she thought anything of the lyrics as a cry for help lol

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived