Akon says he "believed in Gaga since day one"

Impostor

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry
4 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Yes I agree but he wasnt really a friend or a mentor.. they also only met a couple of times and most of it was before she was famous.

Uhh then why did he say Gaga was "like a sister" to him?

5 minutes ago, Harry said:

Uhh then why did he say Gaga was "like a sister" to him?

Thats what people are meant to say I guess? Gaga almost never mentions Akon and they were never photographed together after she became famous. I think they worked alot before she was famous and he sow her as a little sister but after the machine took over, they never kept in touch and it was more about business.

mucinex

he gave millions of people in Africa electricity, if i'm not mistaken, even though he said something bad about Gaga, that doesn't make him a horrible human being.

JbGaga

I remember durring ARTPOP he referred to her as an investment and he cashed in at her peak. I belive this was a Billbord article. He can keep trying to be president of Africa and be gone.

Harry
26 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Thats what people are meant to say I guess? Gaga almost never mentions Akon and they were never photographed together after she became famous. I think they worked alot before she was famous and he sow her as a little sister but after the machine took over, they never kept in touch and it was more about business.

Then what's with all this "believing in her" etc, acting like he's really proud and supportive? I'd understand if their relationship was strictly business but he doesn't make it seem that way. Yet he seems totally happy to brag about how he cashed in on her before ARTPOP went downhill.

weed

omg here I am thinking "cute!" and then I read everyone saying F*CK U FAKE AZZ AKON! and i'm like :duck:

tragic he deserted her and he doesn't deserve sympathy but it's nice he believes in her now!

VOLANTIS

Talent always get the people who gave up on them to praise them later. :woot:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Is he trying to suck up to her now cuz it definitely wont work. I can understand he did it for the money; the world of business is heartless afterall, but he shouldnt expect to have a good relationship as friends with her after all of that. :emma: 

Hexxx

He might have been money hungry at the time but at least he's doing SOMETHING with his money unlike the other predators in the industry

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived