💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Zayn: 120k - 130k Album Sales

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

It appears that Zayn will sell between 120k - 130k albums in his first week with his debut album Mind of Mine. Idk how to interpret that. It's less than I thought, but is it bad? idk. One Direction's album sold 402k in its first week back in November. 

Source: http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=300415

MaryJaneHolland

will all those ****ing hookers who marked ARTPOP as a flop, even though it sold 250K first week (650K worldwide), mark this as flop of mine or mind of flop :grr::grr:

dannydevito

well people actually bought the album :awkney: its something to celebrate about

2 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

It appears that Zayn will sell between 120k - 130k albums in his first week with his debut album Mind of Mine. Idk how to interpret that. It's less than I thought, but is it bad? idk. One Direction's album sold 402k in its first week back in November. 

Source: http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=300415

Sales these days are hard especially when he is a debut solo act. But we know that the fan base for JB and 1D are there and capable of getting higher numbers than 180k so maybe Zayn isn't catching on as much as his team thought he would. He needed a bigger single, in my opinion.

still really healthy sales for 2016, so congratulations are in order nonetheless

Haroon

I think that's great for a debut album :woohoo: I'm glad he's making his own lane and everything, like moving towards just being Zayn and not "Zayn from One Direction/that boyband/etc" :nick: 

Judas Oyster

402 k divided by 4 = around 100 k :gaycat: I would say it's pretty good to be his solo debut :) 

malazam

His album is GREAT

#RIPMusicSales

another shot before we kiss the other side

Bad Bromance
20 minutes ago, Maryjaneholland said:

will all those ****ing hookers who marked ARTPOP as a flop, even though it sold 250K first week (650K worldwide), mark this as flop of mine or mind of flop :grr::grr:

Yeah, the double standards among fan bases, stans and music critics is real!  In this day and age, though, those numbers aren't too shabby.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

GagaMyBlood95

It's really good imo.

He is now a solo artist and everything above 100k imo is good for his debut week. He just needs to make sure that his album keeps selling steady in the upcoming weeks and he will be fine..

Pacify Him
11 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Wtf. Cheek To Cheek debuted with more than that

:air::rip:

I’m getting on your nerves

Jesse Pinkman

The music industry is trash. Daddy Zayn desreved way more than that with the effort he put into this incredible album. But then again, I can't complain because I'm a dedicated Spotify user, so I never buy music anymore lol

It's science, bitch

eifulien

Karma is a b*tch. The ARTFLOP comments were so undeserved and came out of envy. Now faith has made sure that all albums debut with smaller numbers. :gaycat:  It is forgiving only to Gaga's buddies (Justin Bieber), other true talents (Kendrick) and those who were brave to stan for ARTPOP - Adele the No.1 Fan of MANiCURE, and Taylor Swift - Queen of blasting ARTPOP while getting make-up on. :hor:

Archived