LG5 Twitter Account

chromaticka

Featured Posts

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga
1 minute ago, rivingtonreb said:

Maybe it's bc she got married (the ring pics via everywhere) and she wants to save that post for the announcement of her marriage to tell her fans? Anything is possible really but we all just have to wait and see. 😰

inb4 the first single is a love song about Taylor and the music video is of their secret wedding :flutter:

🤖⚡️

15 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

I actually think this could be legit. Maybe this is one of Gaga's secret accounts. I love the Millions of Souls thing. AHHH I'm getting too hyped someone knock me out quick before I stan too hard :laughga: 

5cmz1D5.gif:hor:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

joemayzzin

the clock is still ticking?? I'm really not trying to hype myself but SOMETHING is coming, may not be music or anything HUGE but SOMETHING has to happen with all these rumors. 

i mean id love for anything LG5 related but i don't want it to overshadow Gaga's Birthday cause tomorrow is all about her but i mean if something drops I'm losing my **** lmao 

FATCAT

I know you guys really want something to happen, and believe me, I do too. But the chances of it happening are soooo low, especially when our only notion comes from one convoluted statement and a twitter that has even less implications.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, braybray23 said:

I hope we can laugh about this if absolutely nothing happens. 

They won't, it'll be another meltdown. Wishful thinking.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, joemayzin said:

SOMETHING has to happen with all these rumors. 

This was literally 2012 in a nutshell. Don't expect anything.

Purr more, hiss less.

KURUSHITOVSKA

LIKE IT'S 3:10 AM HERE AND THOS TOPIC APPEARED AND NOW I AM NOT ABLE TO SLEEP HOLY **** 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived