Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG5 Twitter Account

chromaticka

Featured Posts

Music

this one is strange, they posted the cover art to DWUW around 10 minutes before Gaga announced it..

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga

I actually think this could be legit. Maybe this is one of Gaga's secret accounts. I love the Millions of Souls thing. AHHH I'm getting too hyped someone knock me out quick before I stan too hard :laughga: 

🤖⚡️

The Surrealist
2 minutes ago, Music said:

this one is strange, they posted the cover art to DWUW around 10 minutes before Gaga announced it..

He also predicted Applause two months in advance. 

Robo Ga

Did you guys notice that account also fav'd this tweet? 

(sorry if this has already been discussed - haven't seen anyone say anything about it yet)

🤖⚡️

HauntingHollow

I see they have not been active for since 2013 and they predicted Applause and DWYW cover and the album cover, i am gettin hyped i guess ? :excited2:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

blackstar

Okay I'm so hyped as **** right now and I should go to the ****ing bed and sleep but I can't just because this hyped me so hard. It's like 3:00 AM right now. I have a feeling that he's legit (Buy 'So Legit' by Lana Del Rey on iTunes) but the biggest meltdown is going to be if all this things turns up to be fake. I'll swear I'll kill somebody very soon (not gaga soon, soon)

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

homomo
1 minute ago, blackstar said:

Okay I'm so hyped as **** right now and I should go to the ****ing bed and sleep but I can't just because this hyped me so hard. It's like 3:00 AM right now. I have a feeling that he's legit (Buy 'So Legit' by Lana Del Rey on iTunes) but the biggest meltdown is going to be if all this things turns up to be fake. I'll swear I'll kill somebody very soon (not gaga soon, soon)

Lady Gaga - Tornado (ft. Lana Del Rey) :giveup:

rivingtonreb
21 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

i had to!!! Check this Twitter account!!! Look at their tweets for the past 5 hours 

I had to post it!! I'm sorry! It's such an exciting day and all these rumors and speculations!!! 

What do y'all think?

they were right about Applause as lead single and the DWUW cover 

First of all I'm SHOOK. I don't want to overhype myself but I am wishing hopefully for something to sleigh us tonight or tomorrow. It is fishy that Gaga hasn't posted on her own Instagram but has on Asia's... The whole 1986th post thing ya know.. She's been quiet lately too. But who knows. Maybe it's bc she got married (the ring pics via everywhere) and she wants to save that post for the announcement of her marriage to tell her fans? Anything is possible really but we all just have to wait and see. 😰

GOH sweetie

Impostor

i should be reading a book instead of reading this **** topic god knows i've been suffering

Archived