Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyonce Upcoming Video - ProBlack

JerellM

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

Is that the name of the song? because honestly that would be awesome. she should name the new album Pro Black tbh. I'm not even kidding. sounds so cool.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Whispering
On March 28, 2016 at 7:37 PM, VenusOddity said:

is this irony your girl beyoncé literally sported panther uniforms in the whitest most cishet reunion of america

You must not live in the US. If you did, you would know that Black and Hispanic viewers make up 25 per cent of the viewers and women are almost at fifty per cent now. Pro Football is watched by all demos. It's not like it is golf or tennis. Lol 

darkchylde
Just now, Whispering said:

You must not live in the US. If you did, you would know that Black and Hispanic viewers make up 25 per cent of the viewers and women are almost at fifty per cent now. Pro Football is watched by all demos. It's not like it is golf or tennis. Lol 

1. 25 is still not the majority

2. i didn't mention men in my post

3. pro football being watched by all demos is a lie

xo

Whispering
Just now, VenusOddity said:

xo

1. 25 per cent is pretty much the percentage of overall representation in the US. Hispanic viewers throw it a bit behind. 

2. Women are also considered to be a minority. 

3. You are wrong. Pro Football is watched across all demo groups...even moreso for the Super Bowl. 

KingRedd
3 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

xo

Lol so you're saying only white people watch it? Or are you saying majority of white people watch it? 

May I Read You? 😎

On 3/28/2016 at 7:12 PM, Temple said:

Are you sure? That seems very out of character for Beyoncé to make something that's ProBlack.

People not getting the sarcasm :toofunny:

He/They

LePetitGAGABLover

Queen of black people. Though I can already forsee all the backlash shes gonna get. Kinda like Gaga for Born This Way. But that was for LGBT issues.

darkchylde
17 hours ago, KingRedd said:

Lol so you're saying only white people watch it? Or are you saying majority of white people watch it? 

i'm saying majority of its viewers are white and cishet

Archived