celeb

Millennials find Madonna 'desperate', study finds

Pop

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

a reply on a forum is not enough to make me change my mind
keep trying
not

Are you perhaps a child? Is this hitting a some sort of a nerve? Do you think something will become real if you believe it hard enough?

Did Gaga teach you The values of spreading lies & hateful rumours? I think not... #spreadnoevil

You can ofcourse live in your little fantasy bubble if helps you, though I suggest you face The reality at some point. :) Just a polite suggestion. Now run along with you delusions, this is utterly OT

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ferrer Zorola
17 minutes ago, Snow said:

Are you perhaps a child? Is this hitting a some sort of a nerve? Do you think something will become real if you believe it hard enough?

Did Gaga teach you The values of spreading lies & hateful rumours? I think not... #spreadnoevil

You can ofcourse live in your little fantasy bubble if helps you, though I suggest you face The reality at some point. :) Just a polite suggestion. Now run along with you delusions, this is utterly OT

why did you even had the nerve to reply when I didn't even mention she died from being drunk AT her concert? I'm the one who clearly hit your nerve. Go on and prove how awesome that awful being is to someone who actually cares 

LIFE IS GOOD

Psychedelic
13 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

why did you even had the nerve to reply when I didn't even mention she died from being drunk AT her concert? I'm the one who clearly hit your nerve. Go on and prove how awesome that awful being is to someone who actually cares 

You post on all Madonna threads. You obviously care a lot somehow :emma:

James19709
On 31/03/2016 at 10:31 PM, AJH219 said:

She is still one of the greatest female musician to ever walk this planet; so it truly doesn't matter what a bunch of millennials think. Anyone who hates Madonna gets no respect from me, especially if they're gay. I want absolutely nothing to do with people who don't worship her like me. I feel the same way about people who don't worship Lady Gaga. Its honestly such a turn off. I know that's petty and downright pathetic, but that's just how I am with almost everything in life. 

I feel this way about Madonna, don't really care if people hate Gaga, her discography is weak so far anyway. At the same time, I don't want anything to do with anyone irl anyways so I kinda don't care what others think bc obv doesn't affect me.

James19709
14 hours ago, Snow said:

Most people on here probably are, it's evident lately.

Ferrer Zorola
2 hours ago, Psychedelic said:

You post on all Madonna threads. You obviously care a lot somehow :emma:

haha every member of this forum comments on Mdna threads, they always get nasty 
and I said: "Go on and prove how awesome that awful being is to someone who actually cares"
I meant caring for how awesome she is (which I don't, I just care about the messy threads related to ha) 

LIFE IS GOOD

Psychedelic
Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

and I said: "Go on and prove how awesome that awful being is to someone who actually cares"
I meant caring for how awesome she is (which I don't, I just care about the messy threads related to ha) 

Not everybody comments on every Madonna thread.

Not everybody makes negative comments everytime.

So I believe she's awesomely awful to you, which translates to obsession.

Conclusion, you care a lot.  :gaycat:

Ferrer Zorola
17 minutes ago, Psychedelic said:

Not everybody comments on every Madonna thread.

Not everybody makes negative comments everytime.

So I believe she's awesomely awful to you, which translates to obsession.

Conclusion, you care a lot.  :gaycat:

not everybody comments on every Madonna thread? check again since making a Madonna thread is the key to have a hit thread in the forum lmao 

LIFE IS GOOD

Psychedelic
10 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

In comparison. I believe Azealia Banks is an extremely aweful person, and I barely ever go in her threads. Sometimes I post about her, but it would be juts a few words and I try not to offend and just point out how I disagree on her behaviour.

All of this because I think wasting my time and so much energy on a person who I consider negative, ends up being more negative to myself.

You should consider my words as a kind advice!

Ferrer Zorola
30 minutes ago, Psychedelic said:

In comparison. I believe Azealia Banks is an extremely aweful person, and I barely ever go in her threads. Sometimes I post about her, but it would be juts a few words and I try not to offend and just point out how I disagree on her behaviour.

All of this because I think wasting my time and so much energy on a person who I consider negative, ends up being more negative to myself.

You should consider my words as a kind advice!

I honestly did. But I enjoy being negative towards someone who has been really negative towards a person I LOVE, every now and then. 

LIFE IS GOOD

Psychedelic
14 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I honestly did. But I enjoy being negative towards someone who has been really negative towards a person I LOVE, every now and then. 

LOL! Well your honesty is admirable!

Ferrer Zorola
20 minutes ago, Psychedelic said:

LOL! Well your honesty is admirable!

I would like your post but somehow I haven't been able to give likes today :l this message: "You are not allowed to give reputation to this user." appears 

LIFE IS GOOD

Juvelius

Rebel Heart gave three great music videos  and 19 wonderful tracks, a great worldwide tour that got rave reviews. The rest is for desperate haters.

Psychedelic
12 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I would like your post but somehow I haven't been able to give likes today :l this message: "You are not allowed to give reputation to this user." appears 

Don't worry. I absolutely prefer someone who honestlyy say they're negative on Madonna because they don't like her to those who just behind the "my opinion" and "I have facts" cards!

Like you said, we can't make you like her. And the in same way you guys won't make us dislike her as much as you remind us the times she was negative on Gaga.

We have something in common, we love Gaga. Let's stick to that! ;)

Archived