Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Millennials find Madonna 'desperate', study finds

Pop

Featured Posts

MyQueen

Her legacy will stay!

All the daily scandals will be forgotten

And she wil be remembered as the Queen of Pop, Queen of controversy and Queen of tours, ......

At the end of the day everybody wants to be as successful as Madonna!

And she knows that! She knows what she is doing!

Sit and watch!

Bye

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

573713Sanstitre1.jpg

It's funny, I have a better idea of who is actually desperate :)

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

OmgSum1Actually

Madonna is a legend and will stay a legend either way, this "study" says that Justin Bieber and T.Swift are more influential than Madonna - that's because they don't try to make any influence or change in the world, they're perfect example of comformist people while Madonna is trying to make the change in the world... 

Shameless selfpromo

OmgSum1Actually
18 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

573713Sanstitre1.jpg

It's funny, I have a better idea of who is actually desperate :)

latest?cb=20130301195257

Shameless selfpromo

6 hours ago, jojuun said:

Yet she's still relevant enough to have a sold out world tour, passing over a billion in tour revenue since 2000, a VEVO certified video and a study and constant media coverage about her "irrelevancy" at the age of 57, doesn't she? After a 35 year career in showbusiness... Who else can say that, huh? BYE. It's been this way since the early nineties. She's talked about it before:

"I absolutely do do what I want with my life (...) When people are afraid of you and your ideas, it's their instinct to wanna get rid of you (...)  And they will do it any way they can (...) by saying you're old, ugly and untalented. (...) Now people are starting to write 10 page articles about how my career is over with, and I sit there and I think 'Well, why are you writing about it?' If everything I do is so abysmally boring and dull, if you're not interested, why did you take the time to sit down and write an article about it?"

#StayPressed
#QueenOfPop

Amen! Yet again everyone is talking about her and how desperate and irrelevant she is.

Speaking of stunts, antics and desperation, its quite rich in ggd. And even after ALL The attention seeking, not even a mention... 

Now I have to say something. Most of you have completely and utterly missed The point of Madonna is doing. She isn't desperate to stay relevant or Young or popular or whatever she's accused of being.

You don't get that Bitch Im Madonna is total irony. Her rebelling agains Social norms, sexism, ageism etc. Its a show/video/performance etc. She does  so to rufle ppl feathers and raise conversation & attention to The problem. She has said numerous times she doesnt care IF she is ridiculed etc for her things. She even dresses as a Clown for that very reason. Her point is to fight against stupid rules, to REBEL. How is to say how a 50+ women should behave? Noone!

But she isn't reeeally trying to be Young or a teenager NOR give a **** about their opinion. She doesnt Dress that way in real Life NOR even on stage. It was a performance!  She dresses in casual wear in real Life. She just find it unfair how older women are treated versus older men. 

She doesnt really care about competing with anyone anymore and has talked about this media's/society's obsession to bid women against each other. Are you rwally thinking that SHE thinks shes same as 20-year-olds?? Lke REALLY?? She is highly intelligent, not delusional. Ofthis she has talked about too. Its ignorant ppl and media who just gives certain impression of her LIKE ALWAYS DURING ALL THE YEARS. She's been ridiculed for her entire career!! "She will be over! Her career is done x 100"And they will keep doin it until she dies. Usually she jokes about it, but most of The time ppl don't get her or Take too literally. Thats just showing how unintelligent ppl are. This has been going on for her entire career.

But look where she is, The undesputed Queen of pop and most succesful female artist ever and solo touring artist. 

Eighteen

i am not a madonna fan, honestly, (except i like hung up) but i still feel bad when people say she's not acting her age and it's "embarrassing" lol. i personally think it's kinda cool that she's doing what she's doing. you're never too old or too "mature" to do something. 

like when i'm 65 or older i'm gonna still hit up the bar and party it up like a 25 year old and be holding in vomit with one hand and my whiskey in the other thinking "omg i'm never drinking again" probably. 

and why you ask

because it's ****ing fun and i ****ing want to LOL

And anotherthing. She is considered on of The best business persona in The business and even best earning women. Why? Because she knows how to make a profit out of her craft and rebelling. 

You think she desperately for sales or something? WHYYY?!? She hasn't needed money in over 20 years. 

Quartz

I bet that these people haven't even heard half of her released singles. They just have this perception of her without looking at her immense discography. Ignorance :awkney:

I'm not bothered. I'd just enjoy her as I know she has yet to peak this decade ;)

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

15 hours ago, sipthistea said:

Well, I'm not a millenial and I kind of agree with this in some way.

I can´t believe, after all that constant work to build her masterpiece that we know as Ray Of Light, she has been going downhill to a point where she does things in order to stay relevant.

I still admire that she's a hardworker, but some things are just not right. She's more than that. She doesn't need to try to emulate what some people do nowadays.

No 'B*tch I'm Madonna' was needed at all. 

Yeah.

MDNA happened and- that was bad

but then she drops "Living for Love" and "Ghosttown", the best songs she dropped this century, and she ****s it all up by doing Rebel Heart low quality just because of leaks, and on the side recording "Bitch I'm Madonna"

she was bad and then got worse

# /thread

18 hours ago, Iwontell said:

To me this study shows how ppl are very sexist, specially once women passes the mark of 40...
I do agree that she can be a bit much at times, but 17 times less influential than Taylor? C'mon...

So you admit shes desperate but its still sexist to say it? nobody thinks cher or janet are desperate. No need to make it into a sexist feminist thing.

18 hours ago, AJH219 said:

Do the creators of this study think MADONNA cares what a bunch of young people who are between the ages of 25 and 30 think? :toofunny: Her success comes from the generation before us and the small percentage of millenials (like me) who actually appreciate quality music. Not the trash that has polluted their airwaves for the last half decade. The only people who are desperate are the imbeciles who have nothing better to do than to drag Goddess of Pop Music. 

If she actually made great music, young people today would be interested in her.. im one of Madonnas biggest fan since I was young but I cant even listen to her now as her music sounds like demos from an unknown basic pop singer.

Runway

But I thought this was a fantasy made up by delusional little monsters. :poot: 

not there being STATISTICAL evidence of her overwhelming dislike

tumblr_n58mltjxN91qhf9blo1_250.gif

Dominic

Her music is the biggest issue.  Her latest efforts have come across as try hard and trend hopping rather than setting as she used to.  

I also aren't a massive fan or seeing a 60+ grown adult writhing around in skimpy outfits and making extremely provocative sexual gestures.  If others like this then so be it but personally it isn't a look that I like, I'd prefer to grow older gracefully.  

The positive is that she's built up such a legacy that it will outlast all the silliness regardless of how floppy she may become.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Giorno Giovanna
18 hours ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

It's because they know they'll never be as successful as her

thinking someone behaves embarassing and being envy for not having someone else's success are two unrelated things. Your answer though is a poor attempt to justify Madonna's behaviour.

Of course Madonna can behave the way she wants, but everyone has the right to have an opinion about it.

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Archived