Pop

Featured Posts

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eifulien
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

what the **** that picture.

Im 15, and I can honestly say that Madonna is one of my all tim fav singers!!

Im not a huge fan of the albums from after COADF, but she has been one of the most ground breaking singers ever!

If you're 15 aren't you part of Gen. Z not the millenials tho? :huh: Not that this classification is relevant in this case cause in every generation there are fans of her. 

3 minutes ago, Pop said:

This is actually talked about in the article:

“1980s media manipulation tactics simply don’t work any more and turn off younger audiences. This is not about Madonna’s age and her sexual image but about her being perceived as inauthentic.”

That bolded sentence is worthless, because the rudeness towards her in that story are in fact sexist and ageist. 

3 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

adele, who is about the same age as her, is liked by 'millenials' too because she's authentic and true to herself

18w3z2rr22d94gif.gif

malazam

I read 'Millennials fans' and then Madonna and thought it was okay

another shot before we kiss the other side

Thomas P
1 minute ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

If you're 15 aren't you part of Gen. Z not the millenials tho? :huh: Not that this classification is relevant in this case cause in every generation there are fans of her.

I don't really know how they divvy it up.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

elijahfan

Well I mean, why should it only concern millennials? I think people from every generation can see pretty well that Madonna is desperate

TerrenceV2
19 minutes ago, RockWithU said:

I can't believe that people actually spend their time and energy on making a totally worthless and pointless research study (if it's even appropriate to call it that). 

People have different tastes. End of story.

:sick:

Tbh, they're basically being rude to her just because she's older than most pop girls but still is touring and keeps being as strong as they are. It's their own loss that they can't appreciate a cultural icon only because her age is a bit older.

Just because people have different tastes doesn't mean we cannot notice when you does desperate stunts lol

And it isn't pointless, it is a research study, FYI you can do a research study about anything if you did not know.

And they're not being rude to her, it's a poll among random samples and I HONESTLY see no lies, it would surprise me to hear otherwise.

playground love - josef salvat

whatevs, she will still keep on selling out stadiums for as long as she is physically able to tour. 

she has enough following to keep her rich even without the support from the younger generations. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Well it's not hard to see how people of all ages, not just millennials, can find a 60 yo woman acting like a drunken hoe as "unauthentic" and "desperate". I do think she should age with dignity, cause people would still go to her shows even if she stops acting like Miley, but as long as her fans are happy and she's happy it doesn't matter I guess.

2 minutes ago, Rino said:

whatevs, she will still keep on selling out stadiums for as long as she is physically able to tour. 

she has enough following to keep her rich even without the support from the younger generations. 

She actually downgraded from stadiums to arenas with her new tour.

That's the reason why her tour gross went down 50% from a few years ago. 

Her desperate antics are definitely not paying off. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

AJH219

Do the creators of this study think MADONNA cares what a bunch of young people who are between the ages of 25 and 30 think? :toofunny: Her success comes from the generation before us and the small percentage of millenials (like me) who actually appreciate quality music. Not the trash that has polluted their airwaves for the last half decade. The only people who are desperate are the imbeciles who have nothing better to do than to drag Goddess of Pop Music. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Sister

I believe it and hear it all of the time. I just do not care at all.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived