💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rob Fusari to release Unreleased Gaga from 2006-2007

Primetime

Featured Posts

MonsterofFame

Let's play the speculation game:

1.) Was Rob the one whom Gaga lost her virginity to in her "horrible" experience?

2.) Is he the Roberto from Alejandro who is "just like a dad?"

"She's not broken

She's just a baby

But her boyfriend's like her dad

Just like a dad

And all those flames that

Burned before him

Now he's gotta firefight

Gotta cool the bad"

He certainly is creating some flames for the firefight now!

3.) Is he the "Dirty Ice Cream" who is "incessantly texting" her?

:creepflop:

Edited by MonsterofFame

Mittens

It sounds like someone re-recorded the monsterball version with their cell phone.. For texture :creepflop:

So do we have any news since last night?

I'm thinking of saying to him that if he doesn't hurry up I'll leak what I've got. :flop:

Edited by -blackjesus

ChicaSkas

65 PAGES OF NOTHING

THIS FANBASE IS BORED

This gives us an outlet to discuss a very hot topic in the Audio world and bounce around different ideas and concepts.

I disabled signature viewing so I can scroll through it faster. You can, with time, learn little tidbits of information from threads like these.

Threads about unreleased songs usually have little pieces or sometimes big pieces of info that you can use later in constructing theories or making sense of things.

Its a good thing :)

I'm thinking of saying to him that if he doesn't hurry up I'll leak what I've got. :flop:

Don't troll the man.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

The could be the "Born This Way is being leaked by American Guy" thread of 2.0! :excited2:

CherryLee

What do you have?

The could be the "Born This Way is being leaked by American Guy" thread of 2.0! :excited2:

tumblr_lzeo676yC41r3zat8.png

Ready for dat NYAN

HighWayUnicornR2L

This gives us an outlet to discuss a very hot topic in the Audio world and bounce around different ideas and concepts.

I disabled signature viewing so I can scroll through it faster. You can, with time, learn little tidbits of information from threads like these.

Threads about unreleased songs usually have little pieces or sometimes big pieces of info that you can use later in constructing theories or making sense of things.

Its a good thing :)

This.

I've learnt quite a bit from simply reading, a--lyzing, and producing ideas from just observing threads like this. You can learn quite a bit of information

What do you have?

The Fame Part Two + BTW Photoshoot Outtake + Second BTW Music Video + Alternate Americano + Info on the 6th single + Out of Control [studio HQ].

U MAD?

:troll:

Edited by -blackjesus

RAMROD

lol seriously some tweeps monsters need to calm their tits.

s7wKI.png

9WsG3.png

well... maybe not.

ap47G.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

tuplissxx

So what do you guys think "Cut The Cake" could be about? :toofunny:

Edited by let love down

• ChicaSkas locked this topic