Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rob Fusari to release Unreleased Gaga from 2006-2007

Primetime

Featured Posts

tuplissxx

Sleep. He said he was in the studio with someone tonight. I doubt he's going to be all "Do you wanna press the tweet button or should I? :derpga:","Oh hold on a sec! Leaking some music!" lmao.

lol true

I'll just check things out in the morning before school :party:

Edited by let love down

No, you have to be an adult and understand that the term "****" is a nasty word, and some people get offended by it. You are on a Lady Gaga message board, and Lady Gaga stands for being nice to other people, so you really cant get surprised when people on here get pissed that you called the very reason we come to this site, a derogatory word.

So, if you don't like the fact that what you said, pissed people off, then don't say it again. It was rude, disrespectful and ignorant. That's all.

It's a ****ing word. I'm going to say it however many times I wont, because I don't think it's derogatory, and I see this word tossed around all over this board.

Please, stop trying to act all high and mighty because you don't use the word ****.

Seriously, just drop it.

tuplissxx

The people on Twitter... they're going to piss him off and he's not going to leak anything... :deadbanana:

codymonster

This thread is brought to you by the word....

sesame-street.jpg"****" :omgexcited:

Edited by codymonster

giskardsb

this is gonna be funny if he's doing all this just to get Gaga to buy him out.

• ChicaSkas locked this topic