💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rob Fusari to release Unreleased Gaga from 2006-2007

Primetime

Featured Posts

Guys we should all direct our attention to the more important things in life. Gaga arrived at the Château this morning.

Never change. :lmao:

LadyLemon

Also can I just take a moment to appreciate this, I haven't has a fight on here since iamamiwhoami lost most innovative artist over lady gaga and...well it's been a slow last few months.

Jonna is flawless and you will deal. OHOmI.gif

Jordanjm

Why would you make fun of someone writing about suicide over getting death threats? I don't get it.

Oh funny, shading the artist in my signature? You're really trying, but I still don't give a ****. :nails:

I don't think you would get it, I spent a long time laughing about suicide. It's no longer serious to me.

Also...I wasn't shading her. I didn't even notice your sig. I actually like iamamiwhoami. That's just the last fight I had. I was trollin him though it was so funny. He went on this big long tangent about how she should have won and I actually really agreed but it was such a good opportunity.

Primetime

Okay dear, stop searching for my previous posts and replying to them, and just move on. :hehe:

it was one page back. i was catching up with the thread....chill.

ibyxETpxxC0Q2O.gif

Martyr Of Fame

He was never going to release ****. You all will have to deal :hor:

I forgot you liked iamamiwhoami. :flawless:

Excited for Idle Talk.

It's not like this thread has been on topic the last few pages, so I'll just advertise iamamiwhoami's new single comes out April 24th. :hor:

Jordanjm

I will deal...because I actually agree.

Shiiiiit girl get the whole story before you jump to conclusions.

He keeps answering my tweets, but not directing them at me.. just tweeting the answers to nobody. :lmao:

I don't think you would get it, I spent a long time laughing about suicide. It's no longer serious to me.

Also...I wasn't shading her. I didn't even notice your sig. I actually like iamamiwhoami. That's just the last fight I had. I was trollin him though it was so funny. He went on this big long tangent about how she should have won and I actually really agreed but it was such a good opportunity.

It was an irrelevant award anyways, so I wasn't that affected.

BOUNTY ****s all over the Born This Way era.

He keeps answering my tweets, but not directing them at me.. just tweeting the answers to nobody. :lmao:

What in the world... :lmao:

Papasquat

What the **** happened? I leave for an hour, and now he's pissed.

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

LadyLemon

I forgot you liked iamamiwhoami. :flawless:

Excited for Idle Talk.

It's not like this thread has been on topic the last few pages, so I'll just advertise iamamiwhoami's new single comes out April 24th. :hor:

So now that you remembered you'll stop agreeing with Lauren Conrad's shade? :grr:

No but in all honesty I can't wait for it. It sounds more electronic like In Due Order, but I think I'll like this one as I'm expecting this type of direction she's going in. When she suddenly changed the story's path and In Due Order was released, I was shocked. :smh:

Yes, buy it on iTunes guys. nTPAq.gif

• ChicaSkas locked this topic