💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rob Fusari to release Unreleased Gaga from 2006-2007

Primetime

Featured Posts

MonsterVSAnimal

This has nothing to do with what this thread is about.

lmfao that post and this post made me laugh really hard lmfao :toofloppy:

TSUNAMI

Any one know if these are real, Some one posted them on the old forum a while back...

WE ARE PLASTIC (Lyrics) -Rumoured-

We are dripping yummy

ice cream baby tongues are

wagging in the sun

it's crazy did you read the

warning on my ass

Baby, this **** is toxic

And

we are plastic

we are plastic

we are plastic

shut up b---h cuz it's fantastic

We are plastic

we are plastic

start cumming boy

cuz this ****s fantastic

Lick lick upon your stick

plastic parts won't ever

always start and get you wet

Are you scared yet

Bounce bounce plastic heart,

whoops I popped a beauty mark

Sex and d--gs mixed in liquor

makes the playmates a whole bunch sicker.

We are plastic

we are plastic

wet your lips b---h cuz it's fantastic

we are plastic

we are plastic

we are plastic

shut up b---h cuz were fantastic

F-F-F-F-Fan-Fantastic!

Wetter makes it more orgasmic!

Original barbie doll glam

boy see don't touch just look baby

eyes like glue guns baby

hearts like melting chocolate baby

Just a taste

Just a taste

Just a taste

Lol. I wrote that ****. xD

Delete it. xD

Flippy

WAP? Women Against ****ography? lol jk

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

I'm sorry for people that disagree but Greatest is a smash record waiting to happen. Earthquake had its time, and Gaga obviously didn't think it was good enough so she only reused part of it in Fashion of His Love. But when Greatest is released by Cher and Gaga it will smash

I don't forsee it getting more than minimal radio airplay honestly... Gaga shouldn't have given it to Cher It should have remained an unreleased demo.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Mer Girl

I just wish he would be clear with us... he hasn't posted anything in the last several days and I'm getting impatient.

HausOfLucas

Off topic: I just tweeted Rodney Jerkins (DarkChild) "we want OUT OF CONTROL" & he replied. "Me too! Love that song!" -___- he acts like he doesn't have it saved on his computer right now...

Gaga is Life

I'm sorry for people that disagree but Greatest is a smash record waiting to happen. Earthquake had its time, and Gaga obviously didn't think it was good enough so she only reused part of it in Fashion of His Love. But when Greatest is released by Cher and Gaga it will smash

I can't wait until September, I really hope The Greatest Thing will smash.

AyaKara

I love how there's a possibility of getting We Are Plastic, Love Sick Girl, & Glitter & Grease. Oh my God. :cry: I've been wanting WAP as my most wanted leak of all time, and G&G is one of my favorite Gaga songs so I can't wait to hear the studio version. :cry:

Lauren Conrad

All I'm saying is some of you will be upset by leaks. Placing a bunch of hope and hype on a track you haven't even heard a snippet of may case you to be really disappointed. All I'm saying. Not everything Rob is like Paparazzi. Many of them are still rock heavy

Off topic: I just tweeted Rodney Jerkins (DarkChild) "we want OUT OF CONTROL" & he replied. "Me too! Love that song!" -___- he acts like he doesn't have it saved on his computer right now...

:crossed:

MarryTheSequins

All I'm saying is some of you will be upset by leaks. Placing a bunch of hope and hype on a track you haven't even heard a snippet of may case you to be really disappointed. All I'm saying. Not everything Rob is like Paparazzi. Many of them are still rock heavy

I was grateful for even getting Take You Out, and I kinda like it. For me, unheard Gaga material is unheard Gaga material, and even then, it's unlikely i'll dislike it. The only one I dislike is Sometimes () and even then, does that even count seeing as it's a demo and not a song on it's own?

Basically, I don't care what it sounds like, I'm just happy with whatever we get. :)

MarryTheSequins

I don't even count Sometimes because it's a concept. It's not even the true demo

Well there you go, that's my point proven, I will be satisfied with whatever Fusari gives us. :)

On what planet would 'The Greatest Thing' smash?

I'm not saying it's bad, but seriously - Cher? Smash? Now? I know Gaga's on it, but seriously...

• ChicaSkas locked this topic