💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rob Fusari to release Unreleased Gaga from 2006-2007

Primetime

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

He's replied to 7/10 messages I sent him. :fan:

Lucky Monster :flutter:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

He's replied to 7/10 messages I sent him. :fan:

Lucky :shocked:

He answered only 1 msg I sent him, and it was the less interesting. :cry:

*lF0XB.png

*uh oh

if he had any intention of releasing free ****, he'd just do it. not wait around until Gaga's camp have time to put a stop to it.

crazystairs827

if he had any intention of releasing free ****, he'd just do it. not wait around until Gaga's camp have time to put a stop to it.

I'm worried this is true but I'm still remaining optimistic! lol

108 pages? All substantial information could be easily fit into 2-3 pages..

Anyway, when are we getting stuff (supposing he intends to actually leak anything)?

you all still think you're getting something. :nails:

Nope) All this "tweaking" and **** he's talked about could be done in a couple of days (it's just one song, after all, it's not like he's gonna release 15+ in a row), so the end of the month sounds unreasonable.

HighWayUnicornR2L

Nope) All this "tweaking" and **** he's talked about could be done in a couple of days (it's just one song, after all, it's not like he's gonna release 15+ in a row), so the end of the month sounds unreasonable.

He said he needs to finish a project this week, then he'll take a day or two to tweak G&G so I'll give it until the 20th before I start getting restless

Lauren Conrad

Everyone that complains about threads being so large piss me off. If we kept it to 2-3 pages, we'd have to open another thread to talk about it. Then everyone would be pissed off with the clutter and multiple threads. :roll:

And the **** is MSN/Bing down there? o_0

Everyone that complains about threads being so large piss me off. If we kept it to 2-3 pages, we'd have to open another thread to talk about it. Then everyone would be pissed off with the clutter and multiple threads. :roll:

And the **** is MSN/Bing down there? o_0

It's not the size - it's the content.

Lauren Conrad

It's not the size - it's the content.

Would you rather separate threads to converse?

Would you rather separate threads to converse?

Yup. Not having to read though all the "OMG! I want G&G right naaaaooo" and "Any news?" would make it easier to keep track of all the latest updates on the matter.

• ChicaSkas locked this topic