Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

European Dates going to be announced APRIL 10th - BELGIUM 29TH SEPTEMB

Feim

Featured Posts

Joe Matthews

if i get a D again next term i fail the class :lolgaga:

you betta not fail :grr:

NewUsername

Flemish newspapers of Belgium have also confirmed Gaga coming to Belgium on 29th September :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

TheEmperor

crying rn :cry: It is happening!! :eek:

But now I'm having stress for the tickets :derpga:

DiaryOfG

Flemish newspapers of Belgium have also confirmed Gaga coming to Belgium on 29th September :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

These flemish newspapers are not 100% sure either because they just adapted the DH article :confuse:

DiaryOfG

UPDATE:

I've sent an e-mail to 'Sportpaleis', the rumored venue where Gaga is going to perform in Belgium:

*Hello,

*Today the news came out that Lady Gaga is going to perform with her BTW Ball tour in Sportpaleis on September 29th. Is this true? And will the tickets go on sale on April 13th ?

*Kind regards

This is their response:

Dear Sir/ Madam

I amhappy to answer the question you put to our organization.

When concerts are confirmed, you will find them on our calendar and on our homepage.To be informed, please sign up as e-subscriber.

We have no confirmation of this concert and if it will take place at our venue regardless of what is said elsewhere.

Sincerely

Ilse Janssens

So this means the 'exclusive information' from the DH newspaper is not real, or not concrete. :sad:

EDIT:

I've also sent an e-mail to 'Live Nation Belgium', hopefully they can clear things up

Edited by DiaryOfG

At the sportpaleis, they never confirm anything before it's officially announced on their own website. I had the same response for gaga's second Monster ball european leg and they announced the dates 2 weeks after so ... I think it's probably official becayse DH is a very serious and trusted newspaper

At the sportpaleis, they never confirm anything before it's officially announced on their own website. I had the same response for gaga's second Monster ball european leg and they announced the dates 2 weeks after so ... I think it's probably official becayse DH is a very serious and trusted newspaper

Not to mention, the people at costumer service probably aren't informed about it until the official confirmation or just aren't allowed to tell.

NewUsername

These flemish newspapers are not 100% sure either because they just adapted the DH article :confuse:

yeah I know, but it still kinda increases the chances of it being true :)

Congratulations European monsters! :omgexcited:

Now she needs to release North American dates. :flutter:

no news yet

what happened with the previous dates, didn't she announce a few days in advance that she will release them?

Jase

I'm expecting American dates in September time

And yeah, if Gaga doesn't tweet about the European dates within the next day or two, I doubt the next week rumour is true