music news

Next Ellie Goulding Single : Army

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

TheFame Monster

http://www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=16691

US single

Radio add date 4/19

I'm a little disappointed. I wouldn't have mind if it was the second single, but releasing it in the Spring is a no. 

So many better choices right now;

Codes

Don't Panic

Holding on for Life

Lost and Found

Codes or Lost and Found would do so much better. I hope there are more singles after no matter how this performs. 

Dangerous Man

Good.

#BuyDangerousWomanoniTunes

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

dannydevito
Just now, Dangerous Man said:

#BuyDangerousWomanoniTunes

OBEY

Lost & Found is a spring/summer smash tbh.

OBEY

Anyway whats the point, she probably wont promote it at like like she didnt promote Something in the way you move :rip: She deserves so much to have success and smash, but girl, do something if you want to have success outside the UK 

Dangerous Man
1 minute ago, dannydevito said:

"Ew"

- Judas by Lady Gaga

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

TheFame Monster
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

Anyway whats the point, she probably wont promote itngle at like like she dir  dnt promote Something in the way you move :rip: She deserves so much to have success and smash, but girl, do something if you want to have success outside the UK 

Well She's going to start touring in the US soon, but idk if she'll promote the siNgle/aLbum. Which makes me worried that if Army performs poorly they'll stop with the Singles all togethe

Babel

Army is LMLYD 2.0, or a downgrade of it.

I can see her label chasing similar success with this song, but its not gonna happen.

Don't Panic comes on my mind ( :green:) as a better choice. 

AdAstra

Seriously? If she wants a summer smash, Don't Need Nobody is the obvious answer...I'm not shocked though because she always makes stupid singles choices (See-On My Mind and Anything Could Happen)

Katsuki Bakugo
10 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

http://www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=16691

US single

Radio add date 4/19

I'm a little disappointed. I wouldn't have mind if it was the second single, but releasing it in the Spring is a no. 

So many better choices right now;

Codes

Don't Panic

Holding on for Life

Lost and Found

Codes or Lost and Found would do so much better. I hope there are more singles after no matter how this performs. 

all of those choices are terrible... Spring is a lead up to summer... we need a bop!

Keep on Dancin 

Don't Need Nobody

Devotion 

Paradise 

These are far better choices than the ones you listed. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

TheFame Monster
7 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

all of those choices are terrible... Spring is a lead up to summer... we need a bop!

Keep on Dancin 

Don't Need Nobody

Devotion 

Paradise 

These are far better choices than the ones you listed. 

Keep On Dancing and Don't need Nobody will get boring fast. I skip them a lot. Devotions post chorus will cause people to change the station. Paradise builds up and then the chorus is just a letdown. 

Bloody

not a very single choice and taking in concern how she treated SITWYM this will flop harder

Katsuki Bakugo
3 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

Keep On Dancing and Don't need Nobody will get boring fast. I skip them a lot. Devotions post chorus will cause people to change the station. Paradise builds up and then the chorus is just a letdown. 

Not so much Keep On Dancin tbh... I see it doing well. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

River

I knew about since last month when she performed it in Sanremo Festival and she said that it's her 2nd single..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived