Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana Grande scores 7th Top 10 hit, Rihanna still #1

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Work is just not letting up.... shame it died on its ass here in OZ, i'm still loving it :-D

Wonder how Be Alright will chart next week...

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, Rising said:

Everybody I know hates Work. It makes me wonder what kind of people are actually keeping this song at #1 

Everyone I know hates it's too. It's a lazy song.

zakariah
15 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Everyone I know hates it's too. It's a lazy song.

I feel like Work is #1 only by default, because there are literally NO other major pop star releasing new material right now. If there were, then Work would be snatched right out it's #1 spot by now. 

Lord Temptation
2 hours ago, HausofZakariah said:

I feel like Work is #1 only by default, because there are literally NO other major pop star releasing new material right now. If there were, then Work would be snatched right out it's #1 spot by now. 

Rihanna has always been a singles seller, not an albums seller. She had so much momentum from her previous 15 (!) number ones that at this point she could've farted and it would've still been Number 1. That doesn't disguise the fact that it's a lazy, mediocre and not worth the wait song. Fans have every right to feel disappointed.

Psychedelic

I hate Work too. But you guys are so salty!

I bet even what you don't eat makes you undigested!

6 hours ago, VenusOddity said:

im so happy Work is getting those #1 weeks and y'all have to eat your words. they must taste like salt and pepper considering how bitter some of you are about it.

Salt and pepper?

Salt and pepper chicken tastes very good actually :lolga: 

JustAnotherDay

I don't see Dangerous Women sticking around for much longer. It is incredible don't get me wrong, but it isn't radio friendly. I haven't heard it at all on the radio and I don't expect to hear it that much. I can imagine it following Judas's path, it will be remembered but it won't be successful.

was NickARTPOP

Bradley
5 hours ago, Rising said:

Everybody I know hates Work. It makes me wonder what kind of people are actually keeping this song at #1 

Since streaming in the US counts as units, I think a lot of US haters helped it chart LOL.

LeoFameMonster

It's so ironic how the song is called Work but it sounds like a song that no one worked very hard on.

And the song didn't have to work to chart because the charts are so drab anything will shoot up to number one because there is no competition.

Its not entirely a bad song its just blah.

DemeLarell
7 hours ago, VenusOddity said:

im so happy Work is getting those #1 weeks and y'all have to eat your words. they must taste like salt and pepper considering how bitter some of you are about it.

thank you. Thank You. THANK YOU!!! I couldn't have said it better. I love you. Stay pressed bitches!!

Robo Ga

WORK is a great song. I heard it at the club this weekend and everyone went wild:spin:

Spoiler

don't hate me

🤖⚡️

Haha works a smash, I was crying in the release thread the day it came out, so much negativity, apparently Rihs career was over etc. Damn sucks for guys 😂

Archived