Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
event

Gaga to Brandon:"Three years ago I had one of the hardest times of my life"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

JackTheTripper
14 hours ago, Knife said:

The cycle continues. Let's see if she's liberated enough to put out a good album now.

(And it's so cringe-worthy to see someone refer to a friend as a "gay best friend.")

this. especially from someone who is so loud about how progresive they are, it just sounds unnecessary, he is your best friend, why would you emphasize this in this context

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nativenewyorker
11 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I don't like how she's calling him, her sweet gay best friend. Like it doesn't matter if he's gay or staight...

Yeah it kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth but I see what she means. There's definitely a unique perspective you can only get from a gay man when it comes to Gaga and her life. Someone else like Bo or a straight man or her parents don't see pop culture and the way the media handles strong female figures the way Brandon probably does. He brings out the Cher or the Whitney or the Liza in Gaga. Being a fan of the divas of the past, he probably gave her back that superstar confidence everyone was trying to strip from her, while also reminding her that she is a beautiful woman that deserves respect, despite the image the media created of her. 

Evan Peters
35 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

this. especially from someone who is so loud about how progresive they are, it just sounds unnecessary, he is your best friend, why would you emphasize this in this context

pretty sure she was just making a light-hearted exaggeration but ya'll love to pull some deeper meanings outta your asses so :green:

emma roberts is an abuser

Poope MOnster

What wrong with gay best friends ?

because he is gay and he is her gay friends

my best bro / my best sis / my best gay / my friends

Sometime some of you guys just too much

Supersonic

Love how some of the people complaining about Gaga saying "gay best friend" had no problem with uneccessary descriptive adjectives like "black" or "muslim", especially in correlation with quite more negative nouns than "friend", such as "suicide bomber", "terrorist" or "criminal" :green:

llbcherry

Glad she is surrounded by good people now, and is able to make more independent decisions. 

boobtank

I'm a little tired of her repeatedly bringing it up, we get it gaga. No more pity parties please.

artRaver
1 hour ago, amenvodka said:

Love how some of the people complaining about Gaga saying "gay best friend" had no problem with uneccessary descriptive adjectives like "black" or "muslim", especially in correlation with quite more negative nouns than "friend", such as "suicide bomber", "terrorist" or "criminal" :green:

You know how the people are on here. They don't care about insulting anybody else, but get in an uproar if anything applies to them in any way or sort.  :air:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

8 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

You don't know that. She's the expert on her own life, and if she believes it was the hardest time, then it was. It's not something open for debate when it's her telling her own feelings about  her own life. We aren't her, nor in her head.

And you think I dont know that? and you think I was forcing my opinion of her on her? you think I was telling her how she should feel? she was not clear on what it is exactly that made that year one of her hardest times so we fans on the forum will speculate and theres nothing wrong with that.

This is so sad :(

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived