Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

V Legends: Lady Gaga

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

KyliesChild

FOR THE 100TH ISSUE, V PAYS HOMMAGE TO THE EDITORS, IMAGE-MAKERS, AND RULE-BREAKERS WHO HAVE SHAPED THE MAGAZINE. YOU CAN CALL THEM LEGENDS. HERE WE LOOK TO V99 GUEST EDITOR LADY GAGA

It’s not difficult to understand why V and Lady Gaga have such a deep-seeded relationship: both were founded under the grounding principles of fearless fashion and a life unwaveringly devoted to art.

Since meeting over sushi in the East Village in 2009–on the eve of her Fame–Gaga and Stephen Gan have forged a friendship and creative partnership with a face in the form of 23 V covers (she has contributed to the most covers of any single subject in the magazine’s history). Sixteen of these covers were for V99, her guest-edited issue that precedes this one, which is on its way to the printing press as this page is being written.

For her January 2016 issue, The Lady devoted each of the covers to her “fashion guard”–the people who she feels supported, protected, and watched over her throughout the years, from Lee McQueen, Isabella Blow, and Daphne Guinness to photographers like Inez and Vinoodh, Steven Klein, and Nick Knight. At a meeting for the issue at 11 Mercer, Gaga joked that she will be editing pages in our offices when she’s well into her sixties. V can only hope!

So, Lady Gaga is included in V Magazine's 100th issue, as a V legend! 

http://www.vmagazine.com/site/content/5713/v-legends-lady-gaga

yASSsss

they're on the right side of the history

JpZXzi9.jpg

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Quartz

I'm so sick of all the praise. Can you all hate her again??? :green:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

JustinTrudeau

I never realized just how many V covers she was on :giveup: But that orange skin from the Fame era is so bad, I'm glad she doesn't have it now :wtf:

Since meeting over sushi in the East Village in 2009–on the eve of her Fame–Gaga and Stephen Gan have forged a friendship and creative partnership with a face in the form of 23 V covers (she has contributed to the most covers of any single subject in the magazine’s history). 

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

JoanneARTPOP
13 minutes ago, ZarinStar said:

I never realized just how many V covers she was on :giveup: But that orange skin from the Fame era is so bad, I'm glad she doesn't have it now :wtf:

Since meeting over sushi in the East Village in 2009–on the eve of her Fame–Gaga and Stephen Gan have forged a friendship and creative partnership with a face in the form of 23 V covers (she has contributed to the most covers of any single subject in the magazine’s history). 

sushi  ? 

Gagz4Gaga

she was so good that she could permanently work in V magazine alongside Gan.

inb4 LG5 ain't gonna happen anymore. bye. :koons:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Gagaloo911

She indeed is every icon. Though in this case she most definitely is a FASHION ICON :legend: 

Archived