Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does anyone still believe?

Xaylan

Featured Posts

Xaylan
3 minutes ago, dominicgaga said:

Yeah I think at least an announcement is coming. I assume it will be shortly before or after her birthday. Or even on her birthday.

In this billboard interview she said "explode into my 30ies" and then this mysterious "tick tik tik boom" tweet with the bomb.

makes sense to me...

let's wait and see!!

Oh god, and if this theory is right, we might get something from LG5 in less than 2 weeks !!! I'd collapse !! 

The thing about her 'exploding into her 30s' makes me believe that something will come out soon, but if it doesn't, oh well :toofunny:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

I think she will only announce something, I'm sure she will want to spend most of her day with Taylor because she will have to go on tour at some point and then she won't see him for months. This time next year she should be on tour, for example.

Xaylan
Just now, Creyk said:

I think she will only announce something, I'm sure she will want to spend most of her day with Taylor because she will have to go on tour at some point and then she won't see him for months. This time next year she should be on tour, for example.

Omg the excitement. :woohoo: the fact that, in this year, we WILL get new music!!!

If you do, seek help

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Creyk
Just now, Red said:

If you do, seek help

UVyfrN0.gif

Wow that's rude.

You know it's coming.

Reality

I really want to believe it, but I'm not sure anymore. In the beginning I really felt like something was going to happen on/around her birthday, but she's been so quiet and hush-hush about it that I don't know anymore.

One can only hope now. 

🃏🖤👹

Monsterish

I hope she announces LG5 before May. So, yes, I hope she says anything in her birthday :( Whatever, I don't matter to wait a few more months, just let Gaga creates a big album :gaycat:

Creyk
29 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

I hope she announces LG5 before May. So, yes, I hope she says anything in her birthday :( Whatever, I don't matter to wait a few more months, just let Gaga creates a big album :gaycat:

I want at least 17 songs too

It's best to distract yourself without another artist. Gaga will not release anything in the next few months or years.

00026 † 10000

Xaylan
51 minutes ago, Mark said:

It's best to distract yourself without another artist. Gaga will not release anything in the next few months or years.

Well, if she doesn't release it on her birthday, we have no other predicted date, so I feel like the days will go by faster for some reason

malazam
2 hours ago, Mobster said:

:air:

Why does it sound like you're referring to her birthday as some sort of international event? :air:

In 2012 we made like 20 Trending Topics during her Birthday.

It is an international event

That day was the day

another shot before we kiss the other side

AnnTakamaki

well she say she need to finish the album before start acting again so a little bit hope for me 

Archived