💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Purpose Tour is just playback, lip syncing...?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

blackstar

at 4:56 you can clearly see the proof.

Male version of Britney Spears.

OT: Is there any performance by justin where he hits high notes or smth like that

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

The stage looks so cheap omg

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

ViviLittleM
8 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

The stage looks so cheap omg

less cheap than Rihanna's

Pablo

:poot: The fact that even the first song is playback, Britney teas 

Don't visit my profile

I remeber I looked up videos from the tour after the first night and it was obvious that he was lip synching. It looks like Boyfriend is probably live and acoustic parts but other than that.... 

GagaMyBlood95
40 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

They are not there to listen to music, but to watch justin's half naked body and touch their Teen genitals in the  sweaty crowd.

Unfortunatelly, this is probably true :rip: 

PartySick
44 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

They are not there to listen to music, but to watch justin's half naked body and touch their Teen genitals in the  sweaty crowd.

Nnnnn :neyde: true.

Also, I expect the show is heavy on choreography. He's tried singing live and dancing at the same time and he just...he just sounds awful :ohno: See any performance of What Do You Mean or Where are U Now...

🖤

adamsenigma

Here we go again, the little angry gaga-is-the-best-and-only-she-can-do-great-shows monsters doing their thing. :toofunny:

PopThatArt
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

I can't omg.

mess

I tried every minute of this video...

playback and playback again wtf

Well duh! honey, he never performs live in concert, on award shows, no where, just prearranged appearances used for publicity where he can puke out a few lines live and then pass it off as never lipsyncing. Listen to his last album, all the autotuning, how synthetic and electronic his vocals sounds, it's all to hide how he can not sing live. Not just live, but period. At all. 

Go see A Star is Born

KyliesChild
12 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Here we go again, the little angry gaga-is-the-best-and-only-she-can-do-great-shows monsters doing their thing. :toofunny:

Here are the pathetic-members-who-mention-Gaga-on-every-thread-even-if-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-her monsters doing their thing.

PartySick
56 minutes ago, blackstar said:

at 4:56 you can clearly see the proof.

Male version of Britney Spears.

OT: Is there any performance by justin where he hits high notes or smth like that

Look at this mess :wtf: it's like he doesn't even know his own songs...he was about to dance to the chorus and the mic is down by his hips :toofunny:

The excuses his fans are giving are a little cute. "microphones aren't waterproof and it was raining. He needed playback" :toofunny: at least we can still bop to his music and adore his bod :flutter:

🖤

Archived