Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna posts NSFW pic with Kylie

Juvelius

Featured Posts

Juvelius

Calling her to come to her final show in Sydney and really making all her fans bullying Kylie in the comment section of the pic on facebook to come there. Will Kylie show up ?

KURUSHITOVSKA

Again about Madonna and it's not even a NSFW picture? Lmao!!!! You take every little piece about her to start an argument here! Then they say that she's not relevant now, well we've talked about her too much this week in GGD and even if she posts a picture on insta is thread worthy lol. I'm tired of this ****. Leave Madonna alone already, it's been enough. Bullying fans WHERE? To be honest I've seen more Kylie fans hating on Madonna than M fans hating on Kylie. Fans are only ASKING and INSISTING her to go with Madonna.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Evan Peters
5 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Again about Madonna and it's not even a NSFW picture? Lmao!!!! You take every little piece about her to start an argument here! Then they say that she's not relevant now, well we've talked about her too much this week in GGD and even if she posts a picture on insta is thread worthy lol. I'm tired of this ****. Leave Madonna alone already, it's been enough. Bullying fans WHERE? To be honest I've seen more Kylie fans hating on Madonna than M fans hating on Kylie. 

don't go in their threads then :emma:

emma roberts is an abuser

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, Evan Peters said:

Just now, Evan Peters said:

I go because Madonna is like my 2nd idol and it's ridiculous to see these kind of things. "Madonna posts a NSFW pic with Kylie" "Madonna fans bullying Kylie* just to get hating comments on her. It's not a NSFW picture and I've never seen a M fan insult Kylie so why there has to be a thread about this with wrong info?

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

10 minutes ago, jojuun said:

LOL, are you talking about this?

Lol she's literally just respecting a fan by posting their edit, I see no harm

Juvelius
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Again about Madonna and it's not even a NSFW picture? Lmao!!!! You take every little piece about her to start an argument here! Then they say that she's not relevant now, well we've talked about her too much this week in GGD and even if she posts a picture on insta is thread worthy lol. I'm tired of this ****. Leave Madonna alone already, it's been enough. Bullying fans WHERE? To be honest I've seen more Kylie fans hating on Madonna than M fans hating on Kylie. Fans are only ASKING and INSISTING her to go with Madonna.

i am a fan, not a hater ok. There a billion other things here being not thread worthy at all.

Emvee

I've always wondered why Madonna and Britney fans are generally very sassy and rude. Even in person. They're typically very self-proclaimed fans and rude as ****. Not saying they all are, but I've only ever experienced the rude ones I guess.

DiscoHeaven23

These two like each other. I don't get the issue today.

Madonna wished Kylie well when she found out Kylie had breast cancer

Kylie took Madonna's side in the Gaga/Madonna situation in 2012

It's all love between the two of them .

RadioIsOurs
3 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Kylie took Madonna's side in the Gaga/Madonna situation in 2012

tumblr_n2e41oy7BM1qcqoq3o4_400.gif

Really? What happened?

Archived