💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Unpopular Madonna opinions?

Omar Vela

Featured Posts

The Child
4 minutes ago, Auro said:

I hate Material Girl, her other songs are pretty good but Material Girl just annoys me to no end for some reason

Madonna also hates Material Girl lol

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juvelius

well, she deserves being best selling female artist of all time. and this thread will become a total mess in 3...2..1 AtomicBomb.gif 

LUO YI
7 minutes ago, PaparazziLG5 said:

Why are there so many Madonna stans here and Gaga Has a better voice Madonna uses auto tune and Gaga doesn't:lolga:

You're dumb right? Thats sarcasm. None of her fans would say that :green::lolga:

The night sky tells all

Lucas

Erotica is her best album, the gap between her teeth is iconic, Rebel Heart is underrated and one of her best albums, Vogue is overrated

LaLuna

I understand that she's an icon and that she paved the way for many other female artists, but now she's just a parody of herself. Her fans can deny it all they want but she's lost her touch. And everything she's released in the past 10 years is atrocious. 

LUO YI
14 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Erotica is her best album, the gap between her teeth is iconic, Rebel Heart is underrated and one of her best albums, Vogue is overrated

I love You

The night sky tells all

29 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Madonna also hates Material Girl lol

Legit? That's one of the songs people always mention her with though, Material Girl and Vogue

He/They

The Child
1 minute ago, Auro said:

Legit? That's one of the songs people always mention her with though, Material Girl and Vogue

Yeah I read it somewhere from an interview from last year I think, that's why she doesn't perform it anymore since years.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

KyliesChild
38 minutes ago, PaparazziLG5 said:

Why are there so many Madonna stans here and Gaga Has a better voice Madonna uses auto tune and Gaga doesn't:lolga:

Gaga used auto tune in literally all of her solo albums for most songs.

Puta.

Unpopular in the context of the public, her fans or this forum though :emma:

Regardless, imo American Life is her best album and Hard Candy is far better than RH. 

Sister

That Madonna is not too old to keep her Queen Of Pop reign and should never stop, just like the boys play on and on.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

21 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Yeah I read it somewhere from an interview from last year I think, that's why she doesn't perform it anymore since years.

Watch Gaga end up hating Bad Romance

He/They

Archived