Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"It's a bop" I can't take it

Bonkers

Featured Posts

Bonkers

I'm sorry to inform you that no one sounds good calling a good song "a bop". :gaycat:   It sounds like something that would be vocal fried by one of the Kardashians.  

Simon-Cowell-Gif.gif

Sorry, it's a no.  

I saw another member say "Don't drag me", so hopefully that works.  Don't drag me.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Dorothy Gale

I love bops. To me, bops are the kinds of songs you can play on loop, and are usually pop. 

Bonkers

Maybe call it "great song"  or "jam" maybe?  But here's the deal, record yourself saying it, or ask one of your friends to say it.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Brooke Candy

LG5 has the greatest Bops ever created

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Katharine Hepburn

A bop is a song that is not necissarily of good quality or deep substance but you'd bop and move your body to it if it was playing in a mall or a grocery store 

xoxo Joanne

giskardsb

for some reason when I hear "bop" I take it's meaning as being a basic cheesy pop song with no substance.

StrawberryBlond

I'm totally with you on that one! The word "bop" used to refer to an upbeat song you could dance too, usually pop. But now it seems to have become a gay slang term that simply means "a good song." And it's annoyingly inaccurate. Even ballads get called bops now. What part of a slow song could possibly make you associate it with the word "bop?" Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is a bop. Hello is not. It's not hard to work out why.

Curunir
22 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I'm sorry to inform you that no one sounds good calling a good song "a bop".

I do :gaycat:

Fight me :poot:

CyanLights
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm totally with you on that one! The word "bop" used to refer to an upbeat song you could dance too, usually pop. But now it seems to have become a gay slang term that simply means "a good song." And it's annoyingly inaccurate. Even ballads get called bops now. What part of a slow song could possibly make you associate it with the word "bop?" Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is a bop. Hello is not. It's not hard to work out why.

This, its not the awful of a word but its beyond over used and extremely incorrectly. Its annoying when i see reviews of albums on here and other sites and everyone claims that the songs are bops and i listen to the album, and there are no "bops" to be heard. Its not that heard of a concept. 

Bonkers
8 minutes ago, Curunir said:

I do :gaycat:

Fight me :poot:

Record yourself saying, "it's such a bop" and post it.  

Archived