Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
life

Gene Simmons speaks about Gaga

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

He went on to say, however, that he did not feel all hope was lost. "That doesn't mean there's not new bands out there," Simmons says. "As far as I'm concerned, if Lady Gaga dropped the disco and the pole dancing and all that stuff and put together a rock band, that would be legitimate, because she's got the musical goods. She can write songs, play instruments and can actually sing. And she understands the fearless quality of spectacle. I'd love to see her do Queen-style music. She can do it. Madonna cannot."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/gene-simmons-skewers-pop-charts-is-looking-forward-to-death-of-rap-20160317#ixzz43CArJ2WH

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

Talent stanning for Talent :rockstar:

that Madonna shade though

Simon%20Cowell%20almost%20chokes%20on%20

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Fiona Apple

Nice.Why should she do "rock" music though? I mean I love rock music. But those people are so close minded musically :emma: Pop music can be great music too..

Logan

I feel like he always has good things to say about her. He talks about her a couple times a year. 

yASSsss

"My thing about the disco divas who get up onstage — and I love Jennifer Lopez and Ciara and Shakira and Madonna and all the girls with names that end in 'a,' they're very talented in their own way — but it's dishonest. They have a backing track. It's really a karaoke bar. Karaoke is more honest, because you know it's karaoke.'"

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Bette Davis

Am I the only one who wants her to remain a popstar? It feels like everyone wants her to become a rock star. I love the "disco, pole dancing" Gaga. 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

SKANK

The hate of disco is rooted in homophobia, instead of burning *******s people burned disco records to assert their masculinity.

So, while Gene can eat my glittery **** for his disco comment, the rest I agree with. I'd love to hear a rock record from Gaga.

Pierre

Isn't he always says the same about her ?? :laughga: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Shadow

I'm with Gene Simmons on this, that dude has great taste in music and talent. Rock on, Gene! kISS also KICK ass at their live show! Just saying...

He and Paul just opened a new restaurant near my work called Rock Brews. The place looks badass! Haven't eaten there yet, but the smoked and grilled food smells great when I'm close. 

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Sister

I agree with him, but he's a broken spinning record.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived