movie

New X-Men:Apocalypse trailer released

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gardevoir

I'm so so excited. My favorite universe. And Sansa will be playing Jean Grey. I can't wait. 

Wait. There won't be Kitty Pryde? She was my favorite character from X-men Evolution on Cartoon Network, and was even bigger fan when she was portrayed by Ellen Page. But anyway. 

giphy.gif

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Gardevoir
42 minutes ago, Yaxley said:

YASSS

kween jean grey better have ha super powers in this movie as the phoenix

She won't probably. Wasn't that phoenix the mature side of Jean? She's too young. 

President Trump
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

She won't probably. Wasn't that phoenix the mature side of Jean? She's too young. 

In that movie it was always part of her since a kid but professor x had put a block on her mind and it ahattered when Jean almost died, so that part of her was evil and twisted. But in the reboot I don't think there is a block on her mind so the Phoenix part is still with her 

Ma ma pa pa pa

yASSsss
1 hour ago, Yaxley said:

In that movie it was always part of her since a kid but professor x had put a block on her mind and it ahattered when Jean almost died, so that part of her was evil and twisted. But in the reboot I don't think there is a block on her mind so the Phoenix part is still with her 

Its not a reboot.Even though the timeline of X Men universe is completely changed after the events of "Days of future past" ,this movie still shows the younger version of all the X Men members .So my guess is there will be no Phoenix force in this movie cuz the shield still exists in Jean's mind, plus it's already been done in "the last stand" .kinda reductive to use the same powers :poot: 

They need to come up with some mind blowing plot to kill Apocalypse. :excited2:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

President Trump
5 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Its not a reboot.Even though the timeline of X Men universe is completely changed after the events of "Days of future past" ,this movie still shows the younger version of all the X Men members .So my guess is there will be no Phoenix force in this movie cuz the shield still exists in Jean's mind, plus it's already been done in "the last stand" .kinda reductive to use the same powers :poot: 

They need to come up with some mind blowing plot to kill Apocalypse. :excited2:

I meant reboot as in they started time over and from my understanding professor X never came to jeans house in the same way and put the block on her mind but then again idk because I never watched the last two movies but I hope that Phoenix comes back cus I love ha 

Ma ma pa pa pa

yASSsss
5 minutes ago, Yaxley said:

I meant reboot as in they started time over and from my understanding professor X never came to jeans house in the same way and put the block on her mind but then again idk because I never watched the last two movies but I hope that Phoenix comes back cus I love ha 

it's kinda confusing :duck:.Let's see how they clear up this whole timeline situation :poot:

yASSsss
4 hours ago, Emigrante said:

Wait. There won't be Kitty Pryde? She was my favorite character from X-men Evolution on Cartoon Network, and was even bigger fan when she was portrayed by Ellen Page. But anyway. 

giphy.gif

This movie is about the younger versions of the original team of X Men members(movies) and Kitty Pryde wasn't a part of the original team :ph34r:

Gardevoir
Just now, yASSsss said:

This movie is about the younger versions of the original team of X Men members(movies) and Kitty Pryde wasn't a part of the original team :ph34r:

You're right. But she was a part of previous movie. 

yASSsss
Just now, Emigrante said:

You're right. But she was a part of previous movie. 

yeah,she was in "The Last Stand" and "Days Of Future Past".but look at their age difference.She was one of the youngest members and i believe she wasn't even born when the events of "First Class" and "Apocalypse" happened.

btw,there are so many other new mutants to look forward to-Psylocke,Jubilee,Archangel :gaycat: 

Gardevoir
Just now, yASSsss said:

yeah,she was in "The Last Stand" and "Days Of Future Past".but look at their age difference.She was one of the youngest members and i believe she wasn't even born when the events of "First Class" and "Apocalypse" happened.

btw,there are so many other new mutants to look forward to-Psylocke,Jubilee,Archangel :gaycat: 

I know. I can't wait for Jubilee. She was badass in comics.

yASSsss

I know. I can't wait for Jubilee. She was badass in comics.

she was one of my favorites in the 90's cartoon show :giveup: 

her yellow costume is so on point :giveup: 

potential spoiler

Spoiler

sadly,she's probably gonna die in the end along with Psylocke and Quicksilver

Gardevoir
Just now, yASSsss said:

she was one of my favorites in the 90's cartoon show :giveup: 

her yellow costume is so on point :giveup: 

potential spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

sadly,she's probably gonna die in the end along with Psylocke and Quicksilver

I JUST noticed you have Gambit on your avi. :air:

yASSsss

yas,he's like my all time favorite comic book character and X men member.can't wait for his solo movie. :giveup: 

yASSsss
2 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

is he your favorite too? :green: 

Archived