Spoiler

this little shade tho :air:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante
22 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

yas,he's like my all time favorite comic book character and X men member.can't wait for his solo movie. :giveup: 

Are they planning to release the movie about him? Nice. To be honest I don't really enjoy these Wolverine movies, it's indifferent to me, but Gambit would be great alteration. I also have read somewhere that this 2017 Wolverine will be the last one with Hugh Jackman. 

yASSsss
2 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Are they planning to release the movie about him? Nice. To be honest I don't really enjoy these Wolverine movies, it's indifferent to me, but Gambit would be great alteration. I also have read somewhere that this 2017 Wolverine will be the last one with Hugh Jackman. 

Yeah, and Channing Tatum is in the lead role.its supposed to be released next year :excited2:

The next Wolverine movie will be the last one. Rumor has it that it will be about the older wolverine.

After this, X force will be the next movie in this series.I hope this series never ends :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Emigrante
1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

I hope this series never ends

Me too. I live this series :lolga:

• 2 weeks later...
Darcklighter22

Have been waiting for this ever since the snippet at the end of Days of Future past! :air:

Archived