JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, Lord Ryry said:

This is the "legend" every one compares Gaga too? LmAo

Again, it's the end of the tour. Her vocals can't be the best, and yes she is a legend, she's been here for more than 33 years and is the only female to get + 1 billion ticket sales with her tours combined. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Lord Ryry
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Again, it's the end of the tour. Her vocals can't be the best, and yes she is a legend, she's been here for more than 33 years and is the only female to get + 1 billion ticket sales with her tours combined. 

So? she shouldn't tour so much if shes not gonna perform well. And why did she feel the need to shade Kylie? after doing a pathetic attempt at her song?  if she gets any hate its because she brings it on herself. 

The Child
22 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Poker Face, Born This Way, Eh Eh, Paparazzi even Just Dance have been acousticly performed but I don't think you'll hate them. It's just because it's Madonna and everything she does is not going to please you.

Oh don't get me wrong I love Madonna and I love many of her songs I think she has an amazing discography but I prefer actual dance songs over their acoustics versions, I love Poker Face, Paparazzi & Eh Eh at the piano but I hate Born This Way at the piano. Like for another example, Britney is also my fave with Gaga and I dislike when people turn songs like Toxic & Womanizer in acoustics versions. It just takes all the fierceness and the mood of the song away.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, Lord Ryry said:

So? she shouldn't tour so much if shes not gonna perform well. And why did she feel the need to shade Kylie? after doing a pathetic attempt at her song?  if she gets any hate its because she brings it on herself. 

She can still perform, and if she tours is because she still sell out arenas. I don't even see the shade, Madonna is most of the time being ironic, and her manager and Kylie reunited last week.

KURUSHITOVSKA
7 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Oh don't get me wrong I love Madonna and I love many of her songs I think she has an amazing discography but I prefer actual dance songs over their acoustics versions, I love Poker Face, Paparazzi & Eh Eh at the piano but I hate Born This Way at the piano. Like for another example, Britney is also my fave with Gaga and I dislike when people turn songs like Toxic & Womanizer in acoustics versions. It just takes all the fierceness and the mood of the song away.

Sorry it's just that it's the thing now to throw **** on Madonna... I'm tired of it and I'm a little too defensive

The Child
10 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Sorry it's just that it's the thing now to throw **** on Madonna... I'm tired of it and I'm a little too defensive

It's okay I should just have expressed myself in a more comprehensive way. I hate times like these when it's in and cool to hate someone, this fanbase didn't learn their lesson in 2013 when it was the cool thing to hate on Gaga.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Fiona Apple
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

That show was on purpose. How can you say that Madonna should retire when we all know how Brit had bad moments too in the past. Oh my gosh why is it so easy to hate on Madonna? 

Mate you are immature . 1)Britney has nothing to do with it :neyde: And she did take a break from music actually and came back stronger. The difference is that Britney was like 26 years old. 2)I am A BIG fan of Madonna.. I am just really concerned..Just watch this performance..Watch how she talks

Illuminati
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

And then you should shut up because it's the end of the tour and her vocals are not at her best lol try and make +70 shows and we'll see how good you can sing after all of them. 

interestingly gagas vocals during the end of artrave really improved imo lol i'm not attacking madonna but all the people saying she needs a break are right. even if she is in a great shape for her age the tour was too much for her and it's visible it's like her btwb which was also huge lets just hope she ends it without breaking something. 

1 hour ago, Lord Ryry said:

This is the "legend" every one compares Gaga too? LmAo

Nobody's ever used Madonna's vocals as a reason as to why she was/is so significant to pop music, and for what it's worth; if you really saw what she said about Kylie as shady or insulting, you're being far too sensitive :smh: 

What The heck is up with ppl here with their hate and musinformation. Are they sooo scared mummy will flop hard ir something... Weird. Anyway this was an impromptu short snipet for fans. And btw, Kylie was in Tears of a Clown show and they know eatch other(a masterpiece btw) But hater can hate! Shows how relevant she actually is. Everybody is talking about her and she's in global news ALL The time, unlike some other...

Archived