• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MyQueen
6 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Madonna needs to retire tbh. She looks really tired and lost :giveup:

This is her 75+ show

Of course she is tired!

You would die if you had to do what she does!

Roomingfree77
Just now, MyQueen said:

This is her 75+ show

Of course she is tired!

I was think'n she was holding her own just fine before I even penciled in all them shows and costume design and acts that went with it as well

Fiona Apple
Just now, MyQueen said:

This is her 75+ show

Of course she is tired!

1)I am mostly talking about her personality.Since the clown show she has been really weird.Idk I am starting to think that she shouldn't do this job anymore.. 

2)You don't know me darling :laughga: And I definitely have a lot more energy than her.. But for her age her energy and her dancing abilities are insane

RAMROD

Well not the first time for her tbh.

She did do something about Kylie in the past too, in 2000 MTV Europe Music Awards.

post-8-090254100%201294206300_thumb.jpg

This one is funny tho 😂😂😂

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The Child

I hate when people turn dance songs into acoustic songs, it just bores me to death.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

VOLANTIS

I love Madonna I really love her to death but she needs to stop covering songs on her Tours just to shade the Artists. I was so enjoying this until she insinuated that she ended her. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

KURUSHITOVSKA
4 hours ago, symphonia said:

Her live vocals are still atrocious :sick:

It's the end of the tour.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 hours ago, Britney Spears said:

1)I am mostly talking about her personality.Since the clown show she has been really weird.Idk I am starting to think that she shouldn't do this job anymore.. 

2)You don't know me darling :laughga: And I definitely have a lot more energy than her.. But for her age her energy and her dancing abilities are insane

That show was on purpose. How can you say that Madonna should retire when we all know how Brit had bad moments too in the past. Oh my gosh why is it so easy to hate on Madonna? 

KURUSHITOVSKA

We are talking too much about Madonna lately on this forum. Is it just to get the hating comments? If you all hate her you don't need to talk about her. Save your crappy opinions to yourself. I'm so tired of this.

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 hours ago, nikola said:

First of all what did she mean by scare you away

And secind if you cant sound good singing live than dont do it

And then you should shut up because it's the end of the tour and her vocals are not at her best lol try and make +70 shows and we'll see how good you can sing after all of them. 

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, CrazyMonster said:

I hate when people turn dance songs into acoustic songs, it just bores me to death.

Poker Face, Born This Way, Eh Eh, Paparazzi even Just Dance have been acousticly performed but I don't think you'll hate them. It's just because it's Madonna and everything she does is not going to please you.

Archived