đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mariah had Album ready before Engagement

Noah

Featured Posts

Noah

947379_968233343213036_32634429329827752

Before her engagement and Relationship and after her divorce (December 14 - September 15) , Mariah wrote a whole Album which most likely was a break up record. 

Now being in a better Place, Mariah decided not to release that Record and is working on a better Album right now.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Dorothy Gale

I feel like Mariah will have a mini-comeback with an "Obsessed" sized hit. 

Kulture Kiari

Imagine if Gaga did this to us this year. 

"I had this album recorded, ready for it to be released, but after my SB performance, my David Bowie tribute, and my Oscar performance, things have changed within me. So I decided to start from scratch using my experience from those 3 performances to inspire me in a more, astral, iconic, out of this world feeling. I hope my monsters understand and dont eat me on twitter."

SlayMeToVenus
7 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

"I had this album recorded, ready for it to be released, but after my SB performance, my David Bowie tribute, and my Oscar performance, things have changed within me. So I decided to start from scratch using my experience from those 3 performances to inspire me in a more, astral, iconic, out of this world feeling. I hope my monsters understand and dont eat me on twitter."

Well we already have ACT II. :emma:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

Paper Gangsta
11 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

well the worst thing is that this is probably true considering "when it's done" and recent news about only starting to work with ronson

PunkTheFunk
26 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

I feel like Mariah will have a mini-comeback with an "Obsessed" sized hit. 

I need another "Touch My Body"-sized hit tbh

ARTPOPNick
32 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

well this probably is true

maybe not the thing about "after the oscars", but I do think she changed her mind at the end of 2015..

I'm pretty sure Intel, the Grammys, the Superbowl were booked for something totally different (well SB not but the promo was meant for something else).. Intel and the Grammy's weren't just for a medley of her own songs..

migamiga
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

If we're asking for stuff, then I want a OSD or WBT sized hit 

Babel
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

12 minutes ago, F AM E said:

If we're asking for stuff, then I want a OSD or WBT sized hit 

Tbh I want a Hero in terms of impact, a WBT in terms of dominance, a My All in terms of vocals and a AIWFCIY in terms of longevity. :gaycat:

Archived