đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would New Romantics have been a better lead single than Shake it Off?

Edonis

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

Her single choices couldn't have been better. They were on point. Although, I would've ended the era with Wildest Dreams.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serendipity

no, the moment was perfect for SIO:neyde:

NR can still smash

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

notamember
10 hours ago, UK Monster said:

Same there is only about 11 songs on there and we have heard half so there is no point I agree with u

There are 16 songs.

notamember

I think New Romantics would have made a terrible first single, and I don't think it should have been released at all. The song is too heavy, and cheesy as hell. It's the only song from 1989 that I dislike. I think that she really missed a #1 with Wonderland. The song is really good, and extremely catchy, and it's different from every other song that has been released as a single.

Edonis
48 minutes ago, Ethan said:

this question goes gr8 in gaga thoughts sis

Ok I had a struggle and a half for some reason trying to tag/put this thread in the right location :emma:

Let me try living. :air:

Edonis
36 minutes ago, notamember said:

I think New Romantics would have made a terrible first single, and I don't think it should have been released at all. The song is too heavy, and cheesy as hell. It's the only song from 1989 that I dislike. I think that she really missed a #1 with Wonderland. The song is really good, and extremely catchy, and it's different from every other song that has been released as a single.

I hate Wonderland lol. 

We're on opposite poles, sis. 

Ethan
7 hours ago, Edonis said:

Ok I had a struggle and a half for some reason trying to tag/put this thread in the right location :emma:

Let me try living. :air:

Just giving you a hard time love<3

Just now, adam2121 said:

The order should have been:

Shake It Off

Blank Space

New Romantics

Style

Bad Blood

And lastly, wildest dreams

Versace

I Would've been here for it , since i prefer NR over Shake It Off and yes I think New Romantics would have the same impact, debut number 1 just cause it's Taylor's new lead. 

Archived