Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Would it be smart to release LG5 in 2017?

boobtank

Featured Posts

boobtank

Like you all, I am looking forward to a 2016 release. However, all the albums released this year and late last year will all be potential nominees for all the awards to come in 2017, LG5 may not get it's shine. So a 2017 release may be smarter? A quieter year for the music scene = easier for Gaga to shine? SLAYING ALL THE AWARD SHOWS COME 2018?!?!?! COME THRU 2K17 RELEASE

mister max

1) Why do people think gaga will be the only one releasing in 2017 :air:

2) Why cant she win awards? If LG5 is good...

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Edonis

Waiting too long hurts popularity and potential sales. I.E. ARTPOP. 

Thats my biggest issue with a 2017 release. 

Brooke Candy

I dont care about any fcking award ffs. I just want the album ASAP!

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Reality

I don't really see how it could be a good thing to release LG5 in 2017. I think that with all that Gaga's done and promoted, the G.P. is really on her side again. Waiting would be pointless. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Hexxx

No! It needs to be this year!! A summer Release hopefully! It's been so long and I need new gaga music to save me from these lessers

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

SummerBoy15

I don't care about the awards tbh. I just need another bomb ass album, killer music videos, and the best tour ever. It doesn't matter what everyone else is doing...

eifulien

Since when Gaga wirtes her music for the awards tho? :huh: ARTPOP is absolutely irrelevant as an indication for her future success on the charts and at awards ceremonies. And tbh so is all her previous discography. There will always be competition but that's not the point. LG5 will stand on its own. I firmly believe in her abilities to deliver good music. And that's it. It will speak for itself. Let go of the other bullsh*t. That's the lesson to take from the ARTPOP era but I see many of you developed "claustrofobia" and get scared by the slightest chance of someone else also releasing near her which is impossible not to happen anyway. :wtf:

Morphine Prince

She's already wasted the buzz around her. Sure, she has shifted public perception about who she is but in the Pop music world Gaga hasn't been a massive force since 2013..... 4 years is a lot. 

Her career, her choice, I guess. Just hoping for the best. 

32 minutes ago, boobtank said:

Like you all, I am looking forward to a 2016 release. However, all the albums released this year and late last year will all be potential nominees for all the awards to come in 2017, LG5 may not get it's shine. So a 2017 release may be smarter? A quieter year for the music scene = easier for Gaga to shine? SLAYING ALL THE AWARD SHOWS COME 2018?!?!?! COME THRU 2K17 RELEASE

It will shine her era will shine and she will shine. The success of the album is not down to awards its down to chart success longevity multiple good hit singles and being back in the public eye like she was all the time 5 years ago. No one is interested in awards apart from true fans. I'm a true fan and awards are nice but I'd rather see her capitalise on releasing now or in the near future with all the good press rather than risk it for another year just to avoid some artists at an awards event. This is Lady Gaga we are talking about here she will deliver.

Archived