Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you edit album track lists?

iCpro

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Hmm that depends. For example, I imported Born This Way (the album) to my iTunes library when it came out and changed "Marry the Night" to "Marry The Night" (capital T). Those are some small details I care about, but I also added Rihanna's three singles to Anti. I added BBHMM after Work or Desperado, I don't remember but it fit there. Then there's Bionic, I deleted all "interludes" because I don't like having way too many tracks on an iTunes album, especially if they're 15 second interludes.

I also changed Madonna's Rebel Heart tracklist. I just moved some songs so I could have a good 15 track album and just left the ones I never listen to at the end.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes and
6 hours ago, Poison Pacifier said:

Swine is amazing wyd

Swine is electroshit. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Brian Ryan

No. Anyone who does it is being disrespectful to the artist and everyone involved in making the album.

Prismatic

I do it quite a lot, sorry not sorry. If the tracklist is messy, I'm going to change it.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Harry

No, I find it really weird :emma: I like keeping my library organised and that includes having the original albums. If I want other songs or other versions I just put them in on their own. If I only want to listen to certain songs then I'll just select them or make a playlist lol. I don't really see the point in changing an album when it isn't necessary at all.

Archived