Featured Posts

yes and

I would like to delete Swine and J&D from ARTPOP. :koons:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000

No. Id like for the tracklist to stay intanct and how the artist meant it to be. I still have fashion and JND on my phone, i just skip them. If its a fluent error like what you said about Brokem Glass, i still dont change it because I do my own fanmade tours where i am free to change the order how i want and then llsten to my edits. And my OCD just doesnt let me have incomplete albums lol

Princess Aurora

I sometimes edit tracklists or I'm gonna turn them into playlists on my IPod :poot:

❀⋆Once Upon A Dream⋆❀

Mister Gaga

Only Jewels n Drugs. Sorry, i can't listen to it, it's just too bad.. It hurts my ears.

And i make singles playlists, with Gaga, Britney, Madonna, etc

AlexanderLevi2

Noooo! You never know, someday in the future the song you "hate" could be one that you love!

Currently listening to Joanne

venusian
18 hours ago, Higher said:

I delete half of Born This Way and deleted all the songs except the singles from The Fame. :giveup: 

im disgusted

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

venusian
1 minute ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Noooo! You never know, someday in the future the song you "hate" could be one that you love!

exactly!! i only add songs or edit the order

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

13 hours ago, dancewithnobody said:

I would like to delete Swine and J&D from ARTPOP. :koons:

Swine is amazing wyd

KURUSHITOVSKA
18 hours ago, Higher said:

I delete half of Born This Way and deleted all the songs except the singles from The Fame. :giveup: 

Your taste :grr:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

GloZell Green

No Gaga tracks, but I edit the other artists I have :emma: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Higher
22 minutes ago, venusian said:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Higher
36 minutes ago, venusian said:

im disgusted

I overplayed The Fame. I love the album though. :giveup: 

Spoiler

If this is about Born This Way then I over exaggerated on half I deleted Americano, Hair, and the remix songs. :koons:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

JustAnotherDay

If I ever don't want a song or don't like the order I just make a playlist for the album and arrange it how I want it. I could never commit to deleting a track or dealing with the mess that is editing tracklisting. I have like 5 different artists profiles for gaga on itunes because i messed with the metadata and it got messed up. :giveup:

was NickARTPOP

PartySick

In my library, I changed around the order of songs on BTW. It's a bit more similar to the BTWB, but with a few differences. I also added Brooklyn Nights between The Queen and Fashion of His Love :sara:

For ARTPOP I basically copied the entire album and renamed it "ARTPOP Act 1.5" (:emma:) then I extended Aura with Kink, added that (fanmade) artRAVE piano bridge stem to Venus, Moved MANiCURE to before Jewels n' Drugs and put Cake Like Lady Gaga between the two, (tried to) put the DJWS breakdown in Jewels n' Drugs, I replaced DWUW (ft. R. Kelly) with the solo version and added an intro to it with the stems, played around with Swine and added the Seth Lee remix to the end of it, put a bit of a piano intro to Gypsy, and added the DJWS trap mix to the end of Applause to really top the album off with a crazy sound :flutter:

Mixing is what I do in my spare time :emma: I just don't have programs and such to create proper remixes, otherwise I would :giveup:

🖤

Archived