💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"DW" To Sell Less Than "Focus"

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

nikola

Lol

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OmgSum1Actually

The whole album was probably made just after Focus underperformed (at least in US)

Then she made this catchy song, which has good parts, but the parts of song just feel like she's trying to fill in those 3:55, but I like the song either way

Also I want to say that Focus is better than DW

Shameless selfpromo

The Child

I had a lot of faith in this song, it's much better than Problem 2.0 imo. She really needs to release the mv ASAP!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Whats with this site :duck: One second they praise DW, then suddenly they diss it :duck: 

OT:  She shouldn't have abandoned Focus tbh. Its fine if she only renamed the album to DW, but do they really need the lead to peak ? Focus was already a hit despite the lack of promo. If she released Be Alright as the second single (assuming Moonlight was still a thing) comparisons to Focus will be drawn from both critics and the gp, which will spark and ignite a new found praise because of the distinctly different sound. 

DiscoHeaven23
4 hours ago, Foxy said:

Whats with this site :duck: One second they praise DW, then suddenly they diss it :duck: 

OT:  She shouldn't have abandoned Focus tbh. Its fine if she only renamed the album to DW, but do they really need the lead to peak ? Focus was already a hit despite the lack of promo. If she released Be Alright as the second single (assuming Moonlight was still a thing) comparisons to Focus will be drawn from both critics and the gp, which will spark and ignite a new found praise because of the distinctly different sound. 

Focus was not a hit lol. It was only on the chart for 13 weeks. Taylor swifts Shake It Off was in the chart for 52 weeks, to put that in perspective 

inuborg

Be Alright >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Both of them 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

PERFECTIONIST

you can't release a song called Dangerous WOMAN and dress like a freshman in high school at a Halloween party trying to act grown

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

8 minutes ago, CallmeKills said:

you can't release a song called Dangerous WOMAN and dress like a freshman in high school at a Halloween party trying to be slutty

I don't think she comes off as "trying to be slutty" at all (yes, I know you probably weren't referring her as being slutty).  But there's a difference between an artist's image and a normal high school girl that dresses up provocatively at a Halloween party.

Her outfit(s) for SNL was quite mature for me. 

PERFECTIONIST
9 minutes ago, JGD said:

I don't think she comes off as "trying to be slutty" at all (yes, I know you probably weren't referring her as being slutty).  But there's a difference between an artist's image and a normal high school girl that dresses up provactively at a Halloween party.

sorry I completely agree.. I used the wrong terminology

but you get my idea... the name is mature and provocative

while the album cover screams party city mask selfies

and her pony tail.. well sis.. its tired

I just feel like the GP cant take her serious because of it

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

13 hours ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I was excited to listen to it, because what I'd heard about it was that it was the second coming of jesus on the cross. 

Then I heard it... :wtf:

Break Free was Aris' peak 

You definately have a jawline for daaaaays

Ah & about DW... I haven't even heard it and I don't even think it was even on the radio

Dangerous Woman is an awesome song it could be a number 1 in America Imo in the near future. Focus is good but dangerous woman is amazing. First week sales dont matter really its more about longevity

PMKKARDASHiAN
2 minutes ago, MrBlue said:

You definately have a jawline for daaaaays

Ah & about DW... I haven't even heard it and I don't even think it was even on the radio

Thank you :hug:

And you're not missing much in regards to dw 

Paper Gangsta
16 minutes ago, JGD said:

I don't think she comes off as "trying to be slutty" at all (yes, I know you probably weren't referring her as being slutty).  But there's a difference between an artist's image and a normal high school girl that dresses up provactively at a Halloween party.

i think he meant promo images, like album cover and stuff

maxresdefault.jpg

Archived