Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"DW" To Sell Less Than "Focus"

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

dannydevito
1 minute ago, Paper Gangsta said:

They still can do that :green: 

They'll restart the era until the lead is a hit.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta
2 minutes ago, just4fun said:

You use the term less like its a lot. This is a difference of about 5k copies and actually was release a little before midnight so it already has 8k under its belt. Billiard will probably have it at more  than Focus. 

I think Billboard counts these early numbers towards debut week cause if they counted it this one it would be in top200 on hit digital songs and its not

CakeLikeLG
3 minutes ago, Brahyun said:

I respect her, but she has become such a mess. Everything about the Anti era is embarrassing. But the album is really good, and good music makes up for a lot. I can't say the same about the songs Ariana has released so far.

yeah her writing camps did a great job on Anti but the fact that she didn't put 3 singles on her album because they turned out not to be smash hits says a lot what her work really means to her

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

DiscoHeaven23
12 minutes ago, just4fun said:

You use the term less like its a lot. This is a difference of about 5k copies and actually was release a little before midnight so it already has 8k under its belt. Billiard will probably have it at more  than Focus. 

How do I use it like its a lot? It's a statement. Its how your interpreting it. 

StarstruckIllusion

inb4 DW is another promo single

PabloDaBlowfish
32 minutes ago, Brahyun said:

Tragic. That's why she shouldn't have abandoned Focus + Moonlight. Hate when artists can't stand by their work after an underperformance.

It's not like Ariana gets to decide stuff like that. I like her, but she's not big to have full control over her work yet. 

OT: these numbers are good. Hope she pulls through, I'm rooting for her! 

Noah

She signed another WW Arena Tour Contract like a couple of months ago. Which kinda scares me since, DW is flopping outside of the US.

OT: She just needs to finally put up a Music Video. Focus had a Music Video, Behind The Scenes and over 10 Million Streams on Spotify in the first Week. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Jewels n Drugs

Ha ARTPOP is coming

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Edonis

Be Alright should've been the lead :neyde:

But those numbers aren't bad and could increase with time. I have faith in ha. 

malazam

I heard the new song she performed at SNL, guess what, a Problem/Focus ballad with that annoying man voice in the back

another shot before we kiss the other side

PMKKARDASHiAN

I was excited to listen to it, because what I'd heard about it was that it was the second coming of jesus on the cross. 

Then I heard it... :wtf:

Break Free was Aris' peak 

Paper Gangsta
9 hours ago, Shota said:

yeah her writing camps did a great job on Anti but the fact that she didn't put 3 singles on her album because they turned out not to be smash hits says a lot what her work really means to her

Expect these "writing camps" story was either just a rumor either it was true but she scrapped most of it. Sia, Charli, Kiezsa and others are nowhere to be seen on ANTI. 

Archived