opinion

I understood the negativity towards madonna

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UmbriaWitch

I personally think she's cool, she's a pop music veteran and you can't deny her influence.

It's her annoying, assinine idiot stans on here like @Snow and @AcidPop  and the other Madonna dupe accounts, who are just Madonna stans shading Gaga under the guise of "objectivity" that are annoying.

Madonna is cool, makes amazing pop music and puts on stellar live shows.

Psychedelic
2 hours ago, UmbriaWitch said:

I personally think she's cool, she's a pop music veteran and you can't deny her influence.

It's her annoying, assinine idiot stans on here like @Snow and @AcidPop  and the other Madonna dupe accounts, who are just Madonna stans shading Gaga under the guise of "objectivity" that are annoying.

Madonna is cool, makes amazing pop music and puts on stellar live shows.

1. Rihported!

2. I need them reciepts because I haven't shaded Gaga like in centuries!

UmbriaWitch
5 hours ago, AcidPop said:

1. Rihported!

2. I need them reciepts because I haven't shaded Gaga like in centuries!

1. I'm currently on 0 WPs, so I have 10 to spare, report away pls, I'm content I made that post.

2. Can't be bothered to search, but I am pretty sure I've seen you do that around the forum, whether recent or not is besides the point.

On 16/03/2016 at 1:00 AM, sursumd said:

D'angelo talks about her in a GQ interview

The A-list was circling now, wanting a taste of D's authentic flavor. When Madonna turned 39, she asked him to sing "Happy Birthday" at her party. One press report had her sitting on his lap and French-kissing him. In fact, two sources say that ultimately D rebuffed her advances at another gathering not long after. At that event, the sources say, Madonna walked over and told a woman sitting next to D, "I think you're in my seat." The woman got up. Madonna sat down and told him, "I'd like to know what you're thinking." To which D replied, "I'm thinking you're rude."

Singer James Morrison has revealed how Madonna snubbed him when the pair met in a recording studio in Los Angeles.

Morrison tried to introduce himself to the pop star earlier this year when she visited the same studio that he was using to record his second album.

But rather than return his gesture, Madonna chose to ignore the singer because she didn't recognise him.

“I’m not her biggest fan but thought I’d say hello so I went over and said: ‘Hello, I’m James, nice to meet you,’ and put my hand out to shake hands,” he told the Metro.

“She just looked at it and said: ‘And what do you do?’ I told her I was a singer and she just stared at me and didn’t say anything. It was really uncomfortable. Then she just ignored me.”

Morrison added: “f**k her, though, it’s just a matter of common courtesy. It doesn’t matter what someone does for a living. She’s just rude. There’s no excuse for it.”

Ginny Dougary

I'd gone to Los Angeles to interview Madonna. The first thing was that she cancelled the interview on the day with no explanation. Then, two days later, when it did happen, she was sort of pale in her personality, but also rude. She didn't particularly acknowledge me and was rude to her assistant in front of me.  At one point I thought I would have to resign. It was disappointing because I admired her so much, but it was stupid of me.

[Reid] Rosefelt

writes about having spent a lot of time alone with pre-superstardom Madonna during the shoot, where she even asked his opinion of one of her unreleased songs. Years later he ran into Madonna at an art shop and re-introduced himself, saying that he worked with her on Susan.

“A lot of people worked on Desperately Seeking Susan,” she said, as she walked past him.

Madonna receives loathsome flower from fan at Venice Film Festival

Here’s a lesson for Madonna: Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. Especially when you’re on camera.

At a Venice Film Festival press conference for Madge’s new picture, “W.E.,” a fan came over to the diva and handed her a hydrangea. How kind, right? How could Madonna possibly make this a bad P.R. situation?

“I absolutely loathe hydrangeas,” the material girl said after rolling her eyes. “He obviously doesn’t know that.”

The person also obviously didn’t know that you were gonna be kind of a jerk about his very nice present. But take heart, fan. The reviews for Madonna’s second directorial work aren’t that good.

Arsenio `loved' Madonna's slams - USA Today

Before the show, [Madonna] requested popcorn and mineral water. Backstagers reported the biggest laugh came with Madonna's crack about Joan Collins. ("Do you ever get jealous of Joan Collins?'' asked Hall. "Have you seen her lately?'' countered Madonna.)

Just a small sample of the horrid stories of her. Care to share any where someone holds her in high regard for being a good person and making them feel like a human being? Don't post anything about charity. I'm talking human to human interaction

I do not know why you are posting this? Like Madonna has had one of the most influential careers by a woman, but I still don't get why people like you decide to bring out the old receipts? I want you to show me some very very recent (let's say 2015-2016) horrid stories, and not including turning up to concerts late or getting drunk.

feel the fever

Psychedelic
21 hours ago, UmbriaWitch said:

1. I'm currently on 0 WPs, so I have 10 to spare, report away pls, I'm content I made that post.

2. Can't be bothered to search, but I am pretty sure I've seen you do that around the forum, whether recent or not is besides the point.

1. Pointless

2. Pointless

Thank you very much!

On 3/20/2016 at 10:56 AM, froot said:

I do not know why you are posting this? Like Madonna has had one of the most influential careers by a woman, but I still don't get why people like you decide to bring out the old receipts? I want you to show me some very very recent (let's say 2015-2016) horrid stories, and not including turning up to concerts late or getting drunk.

The bitch is 60 years old, if she was rotten at 55 shes been rotten all of her life. Here are some more excerpts from a current Reddit thread titled "which celebrity is the biggest asshole". Madonna is the second celebrity listed. 

"

[–]rustyspoons010101 3 points 3 hours ago 

My dad is good friends with someone who has been a major operator (withholding his actual title) for Madonna and U2's tours, respectively, which he's been for ~20 years. He's told us the difference between the two acts is striking...U2 is the nicest group of guys, who really appreciate all the work that is done behind the scenes and treat everyone generally well. He said he's gone on trips with the band and they've invited his wife to come along, etc.

Madonna, on the other hand, he's never met or spoken to in those ~20 years. Not only an asshole, but ungrateful apparently."

[–]drunkenyeknom 2 points 3 hours ago 

One of my teachers told me one of his close friends use to be a tour manager for her years ago. Well apparently they were in France or some other country where its was hard to find 2 liter bottles of Evian brand water. Madonna supposedly HAD to have a couple of them ready for her before every show. Well one day the tour manager couldn't find those bottles anywhere so she got fired. So yeah, i'd call her an asshole.

[–]Sidekicknicholas 739 points 6 hours ago 

A friend of mine worked for a fancy hotel near a major concern venue ... when Madonna was coming to town they had to repaint the entire floor she would be staying on for two days or she threatened to cancel the concert and blame the hotel. Apparently their paint color choice had bad juju or some ****.

[–]Sznajberg [score hidden] 35 minutes ago 

Associate of mine does backstages. Madonna insisted that everyone on her staff wore surgical gloves when installing everything in the room, from couches to tea kettles... also insited on cases of some very-hard-to-find-French-bottled-water which took her staff a day driving around the Bay Area to find (only to then find out that water was just for tea, not for drinking--- Her Kaballah water, for drinking, her handler had in a valise... then once the handler made sure the whole room was to M's standards, then and only then they all had to change gloves again and the handler once feshly gloved removed a shrink warpped box from another valise and handed it to my associate to install. It was a brand new toilet seat, factory sealed. And one of her staff had to put on some special gloves to then go and install it into Madonna's backstage toilet.

They were so annoyed by all of this that after the show, they took the seat back to their home to an afterparty for the staff and friends, and installed it on their toilet, and put a sign in front of the bathroom invitng everyone to "please sit on the Queen's throne,"

[–]farmtownsuit 1138 points 6 hours ago* 

She also pulled down the shirt of a 17 year old on stage and was like "You can do it to me too" and then looked at her security to remind the girl that she absolutely could not. Apparently the girl was OK with it but jesus christ who ****ing does that?

MrTomuxs 18 points 6 hours ago 

There is a recording of Madonna saying she wanted to punch a random guy in an elevator because he had missed a belt loop... Bitch is crazy!

[–]JoelNesv 3 points 3 hours ago 

One of my sister's colleagues (they were both professional dancers, working in broadway shows and stuff) auditioned to be one of Madonna's dancers. After the audition was done, he went up to politely thank her. As he approached Madonna, she let out a blood curdling scream and her body guards forcefully kicked him out of the building. He was glad he saw her crazy. Who would ever want to work with someone like that?

drayb3 4 points 4 hours ago 

My dad used to do some consulting for a major limo company in NYC. The drivers had tons of stories about Madonna and about how awful she was.

Believe what you want. Some people choose to be ignorant and I can't do anything to help that .

3 hours ago, sursumd said:

The bitch is 60 years old, if she was rotten at 55 shes been rotten all of her life. Here are some more excerpts from a current Reddit thread titled "which celebrity is the biggest asshole". Madonna is the second celebrity listed. 

"

[–]rustyspoons010101 3 points 3 hours ago 

My dad is good friends with someone who has been a major operator (withholding his actual title) for Madonna and U2's tours, respectively, which he's been for ~20 years. He's told us the difference between the two acts is striking...U2 is the nicest group of guys, who really appreciate all the work that is done behind the scenes and treat everyone generally well. He said he's gone on trips with the band and they've invited his wife to come along, etc.

Madonna, on the other hand, he's never met or spoken to in those ~20 years. Not only an asshole, but ungrateful apparently."

[–]drunkenyeknom 2 points 3 hours ago 

One of my teachers told me one of his close friends use to be a tour manager for her years ago. Well apparently they were in France or some other country where its was hard to find 2 liter bottles of Evian brand water. Madonna supposedly HAD to have a couple of them ready for her before every show. Well one day the tour manager couldn't find those bottles anywhere so she got fired. So yeah, i'd call her an asshole.

[–]Sidekicknicholas 739 points 6 hours ago 

A friend of mine worked for a fancy hotel near a major concern venue ... when Madonna was coming to town they had to repaint the entire floor she would be staying on for two days or she threatened to cancel the concert and blame the hotel. Apparently their paint color choice had bad juju or some ****.

[–]Sznajberg [score hidden] 35 minutes ago 

Associate of mine does backstages. Madonna insisted that everyone on her staff wore surgical gloves when installing everything in the room, from couches to tea kettles... also insited on cases of some very-hard-to-find-French-bottled-water which took her staff a day driving around the Bay Area to find (only to then find out that water was just for tea, not for drinking--- Her Kaballah water, for drinking, her handler had in a valise... then once the handler made sure the whole room was to M's standards, then and only then they all had to change gloves again and the handler once feshly gloved removed a shrink warpped box from another valise and handed it to my associate to install. It was a brand new toilet seat, factory sealed. And one of her staff had to put on some special gloves to then go and install it into Madonna's backstage toilet.

They were so annoyed by all of this that after the show, they took the seat back to their home to an afterparty for the staff and friends, and installed it on their toilet, and put a sign in front of the bathroom invitng everyone to "please sit on the Queen's throne,"

[–]farmtownsuit 1138 points 6 hours ago* 

She also pulled down the shirt of a 17 year old on stage and was like "You can do it to me too" and then looked at her security to remind the girl that she absolutely could not. Apparently the girl was OK with it but jesus christ who ****ing does that?

MrTomuxs 18 points 6 hours ago 

There is a recording of Madonna saying she wanted to punch a random guy in an elevator because he had missed a belt loop... Bitch is crazy!

[–]JoelNesv 3 points 3 hours ago 

One of my sister's colleagues (they were both professional dancers, working in broadway shows and stuff) auditioned to be one of Madonna's dancers. After the audition was done, he went up to politely thank her. As he approached Madonna, she let out a blood curdling scream and her body guards forcefully kicked him out of the building. He was glad he saw her crazy. Who would ever want to work with someone like that?

drayb3 4 points 4 hours ago 

My dad used to do some consulting for a major limo company in NYC. The drivers had tons of stories about Madonna and about how awful she was.

Believe what you want. Some people choose to be ignorant and I can't do anything to help that .

And how is she rotten at FIFTY-SEVEN years old? And 55?

feel the fever

Archived