💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I understood the negativity towards madonna

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

James19709

If you dislike somebody and you talk about them every time a thread about them is made, it's just you that's completely pointless, obviously.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicogly

As a music fan I don't appreciate her voice. I do respect her as an icon and a pioneer. 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

AgusPop
1 minute ago, james19709 said:

Like I read through so many pages of dumb comments from people with no mental capacity, I don't read hundreds of posts, I skim threads.

Ok, But don't be biased.

Schwerk

I wish people would stop judging an entire fan base based on what they see online, it's unfair. Every fan base has good eggs and bad eggs and the internet is known to be a place where people more easily express their dislikes  compared to real life. 

I know tons of Gaga fans who care less about getting into discussions of attack other fanbases. They just don't catch as much attention as the dramaqueens do, that's all.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

James19709
Just now, AgusPop said:

Ok, But don't be biased.

I haven't PROPERLY been on here in a while, as in, spent some actual time on it rather than just checking and stuff, and honestly, there's a very clear shift from what a Lady Gaga fan was years ago, to now. Now there's tons of people who seem stupid and it makes me think that maybe the majority on here now are 12-14 or something, it's honestly just a shame. This forum used to be INTERESTING. Now it's just pointless ****. This ain't personal to you, idk you obviously and I don't usually remember ppl from avis and ****. All forums I use I don't use for the people themselves, but for info really.

James19709
10 minutes ago, AgusPop said:

Ok, But don't be biased.

Now might be the time to add I'm pretty sure Madonna has a borderline personality disorder. She said it herself the other night. So, comments about her relationship with her son are kinda harsh (and stupid really considering you don't know anything about it, and don't personally know her son). Relationships with people can go very badly. I do think him having to literally YouTube her concert vids to see that she's "reaching out" to him is stupid tho.

9 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I wish people would stop judging an entire fan base based on what they see online, it's unfair. Every fan base has good eggs and bad eggs and the internet is known to be a place where people more easily express their dislikes  compared to real life. 

I know tons of Gaga fans who care less about getting into discussions of attack other fanbases. They just don't catch as much attention as the dramaqueens do, that's all.

This. Not everybody stupidly believes that everybody sits online on social media, it's one of the least interesting things around.

uo111

Madonna is actually a bitch. You reap what you sow.

I don't care how legendary you are, you still shouldn't be a bitch. Especially when all you did was copy Marylin Monroe to be popular in the 80's. It's super annoying when fans say things like "well she is a bitch but Gaga wouldn't exist if it wasn't for her so it's okay."

Really? You think no woman dared to be daring before Madonna, even though Madonna didn't do a single original thing in her early career? Please stop. I have her entire discography, but my god there is no reason to be delusional about it.

James19709
Just now, uo111 said:

Madonna is actually a bitch. You reap what you sow.

I don't care how legendary you are, you still shouldn't be a bitch. Especially when all you did was copy Marylin Monroe to be popular in the 80's. It's super annoying when fans say things like "well she is a bitch but Gaga wouldn't exist if it wasn't for her so it's okay."

Really? You think no woman dared to be daring before Madonna, even though Madonna didn't do a single original thing in her early career? Please stop. I have her entire discography, but my god there is no reason to be delusional about it.

If you wanna bring up originality, Gaga hasn't really done many "original" things either. Void point on a Gaga forum really.

uo111
Just now, james19709 said:

If you wanna bring up originality, Gaga hasn't really done many "original" things either. Void point on a Gaga forum really.

I didn't bring it up.

Thanks for being an example. Madonna's a major bitch, get over it.

James19709
1 minute ago, uo111 said:

I didn't bring it up.

Thanks for being an example. Madonna's a major bitch, get over it.

Uh... there's no point telling me personally to "get over it" because that doesn't mean anything to me...

uo111
Just now, james19709 said:

Uh... there's no point telling me personally to "get over it" because that doesn't mean anything to me...

Then why did you respond to me?

Just to put down Gaga? On a Gaga fan site? Really?

James19709
2 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Then why did you respond to me?

Just to put down Gaga? On a Gaga fan site? Really?

Obviously not, lol. You either liked one of my posts for a sec or quoted me and deleted it cause you came up as a notification. People used to only post when they actually have a point, now they don't, so sorry I didn't see the original ****, it's like skimming through a pile of **** for the interesting comments, so I didn't read it all closely.

Pacify Him

Madonna's ARTPOP could mean anything. It could even be this thread :chica:

I’m getting on your nerves

uo111
5 minutes ago, james19709 said:

Obviously not, lol. You either liked one of my posts for a sec or quoted me and deleted it cause you came up as a notification. People used to only post when they actually have a point, now they don't, so sorry I didn't see the original ****, it's like skimming through a pile of **** for the interesting comments, so I didn't read it all closely.

You might be following this thread if you got a notification that brought you here. Originality was brought up in the very first page.

James19709
2 minutes ago, uo111 said:

You might be following this thread if you got a notification that brought you here. Originality was brought up in the very first page.

Oh, idk. I'm messy and high, not rlly paying full attention, leave me alone :toofunny: It's bc there was 2 threads on Madonna I was being quoted on haha

Archived