Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TIHTY drops out of Billboard Hot 100

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

Illuminati

Still happy for how the song did, did better than all of the oscar nominated (and winning, i'm judging you Sam) songs this year. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People here actually thought its meant to be a mainstream hit ? You guys totally missed the point of its message. Its meant to touch the hearts of people by sending it to multiple radios, at least for a short time since, I believe, its only released as a quick reminder about rape. They didn't aim sky high with this one (Well maybe Diane did :neyde: , but still..) 

Juvelius

at least it charted, but anyone would realise this isn t radio friendly material at all.

President Trump
48 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

the troll 

ot: It was wishful thinking when people said it would go higher. I'm content with it hitting top 100 considering we're not even in an album cycle 

I really don't get it. Look at the other posts in this topic. Literally everyone is joking about it. I make a joke and I am called out TWICE. I mean what gives??? 

Ma ma pa pa pa

Andreyw
57 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Omg how sad :air:

If Gaga believed in the message so much she could have payola'd it or went on more late night shows or ellen to push it even further but nooo

well, the purpose was to make people aware of this issue....wyd?

ViviLittleM

The drama queens in this topic wow.

Radios don't want to play the song. So people won't buy the song.

VEVO deleted the f•cking video of the live at the Oscars. They are a mess. So no streaming point. 

Bye

ViviLittleM
1 hour ago, M I M I Z said:

This is indication of how the general public don't care about gaga anymore. :(

God I hate Born this way so much. In my opinion, born this way is the reason for gaga's decay.

Worst thing I had ever read on this forum.

Phoenix
8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

The drama queens in this topic wow.

Radios don't want to play the song. So people won't buy the song.

VEVO deleted the f•cking video of the live at the Oscars. They are a mess. So no streaming point. 

Bye

true, idk why anyone even thought this would chart high

I didn't even expect it to enter Hot100 :rip: 

💎

Monarch
2 hours ago, LavendarBlonde said:

Till it drop out of the charts you wont know how it fealss.................:toofunny:

yes and

Because it's time for LG5, not for TIHTY.

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

giskardsb

she went on a few of the biggest radio stations for reasonably lengthy interviews to talk about this song and the important subject it represents.  Spreading the discussion was the point. 

The snarkiness and attitude of some about TIHTY is a bad look.

Duella Dvil
2 hours ago, Yaxley said:

My god I'm joking. Little monsters always think the worst. 

Hi, following your incessant ramblings still.

No. You choose the MOST TROLL response every single time your finger touches that keyboard and when things don't go your way, you yell about it. In the most annoying cry for attention, I'm every thread you engage with.

Add to the conversation for God's sake. Stop trying to get likes and trying to be an unfunny troll we HAVE ENOUGH OF THEM

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Duella Dvil
1 hour ago, Yaxley said:

I really don't get it. Look at the other posts in this topic. Literally everyone is joking about it. I make a joke and I am called out TWICE. I mean what gives??? 

What gives... literally every single thread that you touch. You must use the same hackneyed expressions. Every. Stinkin. Time.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived