Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Gaga got Her Name

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Phlop

I've read different theories on this. Fusari claimed he named her, Laurienne claimed it too, she's said she was called that growing up,  or ther a boyfriend would call her Gaga. None of it adds up.

BYE

Ziggy

I think she doesn't want anyone to know that it was probably some very mundane thing that made her take the name so she comes up with a ton of different theories. Then, ofc leeches will claim they named her.

On March 14, 2016 at 1:12 PM, Laceface said:

Didn't a producer describe her as so "Gaga" in terms of the song and therefore it stuck and she used it as a stage name

Was it Rob Fusari? 

Schwerk

If I were you I'd combine all her different explanations, it's pretty interesting to see the similarities and differences. She was asked about it today on the radio and in pretty much every interview in 2008 and 2009 so it's not hard finding her explanations.

I feel Fusari prob came up with the Gaga part because she reminded him of Freddie. She refers to Rob in different ways: producer, friend, my friends, because she prob doesn't want to mention his name or give him more credit he could use against her in court.

I remember her saying she connected with Lady Starlight cause they were both Ladies, so I guess she had the name before they met? 

Either way, it for sure was inspired by Radio Gaga and not for example taken from the French dictionary.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived