Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga's first Hotel scene iconic?

Miracle

Featured Posts

TEANUS

YES. And I heard a few people who aren't normal AHS and Gaga fans talking about the scene and the one where she slit the girl's throat in the first episode. They checked out the show because they knew Gaga was going to be on. 

The music, outfits, cinematography, everything, was perfect

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

I think that whole scene is one of the more famous ones in the whole series. I mean, true that only time can tell, but it's made a huge impact at least on the AHS subreddit.

3 points in and ready for more

Mister Gaga
2 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

Absolutely. It's everything I love about American Horror Story crammed into five minutes. It's gory, unexpected, darkly comedic, and completely ridiculous.

And I love the confidence with which Gaga seized the role. I re-watched the first few episodes recently, and was so impressed with how layered her performance was from the beginning.

This :applause: Probably, one of AHS most iconic moments. And Hotel's most iconic moment, that's for sure. 

Diamond Heart

Not iconic in terms of GP recognition, but id say its iconic among horror fans now.
Its one of my favourite AHS scenes ever :flutter:  

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

SLAYing

Fck Yaaas .. it is Iconic .. I remember showing it to my friends and they were all like .. WOOOAAAHHHH Gaagaaa :excited2:

gaga2-lipstick.w529.h352.gifgaga6-coke2.w529.h352.gif

gaga8-graveyard.w529.h352.gif

gaga11-disrobing.w529.h352.gif

Instagram : saurabh_slays

nativenewyorker

Iconic for me because She Wants Revenge have been a favorite band of mine since before I stanned for Gaga. She mentioned them a few times in her career and went into the studio with a member of the band during the ARTPOP sessions and nothing came out of it. I was really disappointed but when the episode aired, I nearly had a heart attack. 

It's so perfect :wub:

Haroon

UGH JUST IMAGINING IT GIVES ME CHILLS :giveup: Her looking in the mirror and getting ready a bit, then that darkish but empowering music when she's walking with Donovan and everything. Honestly could not have asked for a better first scene, it hit you like a truck, maybe because we're fans but it was just awesome. I'm gonna go rewatch that scene when I get home :excited2: 

Helxig

I still haven't recovered from seeing that scene for the first time (gravestone emoticon that seems to have been removed)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Katsuki Bakugo

I think her most iconic scene is the white headdress slitting throat scene!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived