šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

How will you celebrate when first single drops?

Robo Ga

Featured Posts

Iwontell
37 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

I always see her gifs but never knew who she was... What's her name?Ā 

That's Gretchen. She was a dancer on a TV show back in the early 80's and then she went on to have a rather kitschy singing career throughout the 90's.

Interesting stuff about her:
- Her son is the most famous transgender in Brazil. In the 90's he was a dancer with his mother and a beautiful girl, but now he's a boy and has gone through all the surgeries. He's actually more famous than Gretchen herself at this point.
- She was on a reality show, that's when her gifs became a meme and started spreading. If you type Gretchen on google images she has hundreds of gifs, for every situation.
- She's done p0rn.
- She once ran for mayor of the city she lives at.
- Her most iconic moment was when Jean Claude VanDamme came to Brazil back in the 90s, danced with her and got an erection on live TV, at noon...
- She's been married 14 times (and counting).

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Iwontell said:

That's Gretchen. She was a dancer in a TV show back in the early 80's and then she went on to have a rather kitschy singing career throughout the 90's.

Interesting stuff about her:
- Her son is the most famous transgender in Brazil. In the 90's he was a dancer with his mother and a beautiful girl, but now he's a boy and has gone through all the surgeries. He's actually more famous than Gretchen herself at this point.
- She was on a reality show, that's when her gifs became a meme and started spreading. If you type Gretchen on google images she has hundreds of gifs, for every situation.
- She's done ****.
- She once ran for mayor of the city she lives at.

Ā 

Goals tbh.Ā 

TerrenceV2
8 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

The Applause music video never ever grew on me, I always hated it, I still hate it, it's such a bland video, I can see why some people thought she was recycling art, I understand why Adam Levine said she was a art teacher, instead of creating her own art she simply recycled it to get a videoĀ like Applause, a boring video.

Well artĀ is subjective and I liked it much better than the messy GUY mv

playground love - josef salvat

The Child
1 minute ago, Brodinsky said:

Well artĀ is subjective and I liked it much better than the messy GUY mv

I lovedĀ G.U.Y and I still prefer it than Applause which is very overrated by the fanbase for no reason.

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

Archived