💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

How will you celebrate when first single drops?

Robo Ga

Featured Posts

Swan Heart

Gonna be drunk drunk drunk drunk. Four times drunk. ^^

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

Like this...
BDJ4GS5.gif

This...

13.gif

And maybe this...

griteiGretchen.gif

I always see her gifs but never knew who she was... What's her name? 

TerrenceV2

it will peobably be on loop for 5,000 hours straight. Orgasming each time and imagining the visuals for era/music video

playground love - josef salvat

TerrenceV2
6 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

I always see her gifs but never knew who she was... What's her name? 

She literally died like 2 weeks ago :rip: Big Ang

playground love - josef salvat

Robo Ga
Just now, Brodinsky said:

it will peobably be on loop for 5,000 hours straight. Orgasming each time and imagining the visuals for era/music video

I hope she drops the video with the single at the same time :flutter::flutter::flutter:

🤖⚡️

The Child

By getting some d of course! Why hasn't anybody answered that already? There's always a reason to get some d!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
3 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

I hope she drops the video with the single at the same time :flutter::flutter::flutter:

Me too so I won't get disappointed by the visuals not meeting my expectations *cough* like Applause did *cough*

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

iCpro
25 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

After that, i'll promote it with friends, family and other faves stans

7Egyq.gif

This gif gets me every time :air:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Robo Ga
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Me too so I won't get disappointed by the visuals not meeting my expectations *cough* like Applause did *cough*

I agree!! Less expectations = better. I expected more from Applause vid too but it grew on me.

🤖⚡️

12 minutes ago, Brodinsky said:

She literally died like 2 weeks ago :rip: Big Ang

I've done a lil research on ATRL, she isn't big ang. She's Gretchen. I dunno who that is & what's her position in the entertainment industry tho O7U767h.jpg

The Child
14 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

I agree!! Less expectations = better. I expected more from Applause vid too but it grew on me.

The Applause music video never ever grew on me, I always hated it, I still hate it, it's such a bland video, I can see why some people thought she was recycling art, I understand why Adam Levine said she was a art teacher, instead of creating her own art she simply recycled it to get a video like Applause, a boring video.

Archived