💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

'Dangerous Woman' Reminds Me Of Gaga

chromaticka

Featured Posts

chromaticka

Before y'all come for me just know that I'm not comparing the two artists. It's just that like the rhythm of the song makes me thing of Gaga and how's she's hella hot and sexy and I was lookig at the Remembering The Looks Of CrazyGa and it was just like "holy **** this goes so good with Gaga" AND it goes VERY well with the Countess :giveup: not sure how thread worthy this was but I had to share it and try to find out if I'm not the only delulu bitch here 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Yes tbh I love this new Ariana Grande song it is quite dark sounding like gaga if lg5 is gonna sound like this I will be a happy little monster.

President Biden
Just now, UK Monster said:

Yes tbh I love this new Ariana Grande song it is quite dark sounding like gaga if lg5 is gonna sound like this I will be a happy little monster.

If Gaga covers this id die (just a little inside) cuz I love it

I got drunk

Just now, Bernie Sanders said:

If Gaga covers this id die (just a little inside) cuz I love it

Yes id like it if she covered it as long as it doesn't delay gagas original plans for music release I want to hear some songs written by her first because its been a while and then afterwards that would be good.

eifulien

Well I'm still not convinced I like the song. I think it really lacks the visuals. I mean it's addictive but I need to have a video for it to enjoy it fully. It's Ariana's version of Dance for You or Your Body. Slow and sexy. I hope the MV will be black and white. :hor:

Supersonic

The lyrics of the song tbh seem very Gaga-esque to me. The themes reminded me a lot of Gaga's and Taylor's relationship, a very compelling mixture of love, mutual respect, empowerment and feminism. :flutter:

Iwontell

It reminds me of Anti, tbh...specially kiss it better...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

weed

omg i knew i recognized your profile picture lmao i replied to one of your comments on facebook about gagz

chromaticka
21 minutes ago, neptugne said:

omg i knew i recognized your profile picture lmao i replied to one of your comments on facebook about gagz

Hahahaha ayyyeeee

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Archived