đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonnas breakdown, dressed up as a clown

Balue

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Kids want stability. Imagine having to go on a tour with your mom a large part of your teen years.... horrible. Maybe she should focus on saving her relationship with her family and put her fan base second. In the end family is more important. 

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, androiduser said:

so in the middle of a custody battle and after losing her son, she's prancing around singing Holiday and Like a Virgin.... wow

But she wants to do that, she can't just cancel a concert because she is sad, she would never do that.

feel the fever

androiduser
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Kids want stability. Imagine having to go on a tour with your mom a large part of your teen years.... horrible. Maybe she should focus on saving her relationship with her family and put her fan base second. In the end family is more important. 

I remember when she used her kids an excuse why she's not doing big world tours.... then after the contract with Live Nation (and having more kids than before) it was not an issue anymore.... and now she's even on a world tour while losing her son.... wow wow , what a mother

androiduser
1 minute ago, froot said:

But she wants to do that, she can't just cancel a concert because she is sad, she would never do that.

A true artist... unable to keep a relationship, a marriage, a family.... but hey, she has sold out shows!

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, vivre sa vie said:

She is selling her private life as a mother and her minor son -pictures of whom she posted back on the video wall- for another controversy and attention! So pathetic of hers but it doesn't surprise me at all!

I'm not as big a Madonna fan as I used to be, but this show was free for her fans. It wasn't part of the RH tour. So she wasn't selling anything and being very vulnerable. It's about time.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

1 minute ago, androiduser said:

A true artist... unable to keep a relationship, a marriage, a family.... but hey, she has sold out shows!

What are you implying here? That because she tours she can't keep relationships and family?

feel the fever

androiduser
Just now, froot said:

What are you implying here? That because she tours she can't keep relationships and family?

I'm implying there's something wrong with her and her personality

5 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I'm implying there's something wrong with her and her personality

What has this got to do with her relationships and family relations because of touring?

feel the fever

Just now, just4fun said:

I'm not a Madonna fan, but this show was free for her fans. It wasn't part of the RH tour. So she wasn't selling anything and being very vulnerable. It's about time.

She is REALLY selling her private life and her son! She's a 57 year old mother it's so immature of hers putting her minor son's pic on the wall screen, she should protect her child and not exposing him and her disagreement with HIS father by making it a spectacle! She is making headlines because of that and she knows that! She has a Phd in attention seeking and media, she has bulit up her whole career into that (controversies, media attention seeking). Without her dancers her expensive spectacles and controversies (kissing girls on stage, being crucified) she just doesn't exist! With just a microphone and in front of piano she can barely reach a few notes. 

AJH219

How shocking to see the typical immaturity from the "I Hate Madonna" fan club :awkney:

Also, this show was free to the Aussies and was billed as a separate special event for them. So I'm not sure how this show or dedicating a song to Rocco equates to her being emotionally unstable. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Roomingfree77
2 hours ago, VampireHeart said:

Madonna-as-a-clown-on-Instagram-615x400.

She looks a bit like KP on this one.

I think its great I wish we had clowns in Portland when she was here but I was pretty happy with her show then. She has a great ass in real life with no camera angles to it...*Walks back from the mound*

JusKeepBreathin
6 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

She is REALLY selling her private life and her son! She's a 57 year old mother it's so immature of hers putting her minor son's pic on the wall screen, she should protect her child and not exposing him and her disagreement with HIS father by making it a spectacle! She is making headlines because of that and she knows that! She has a Phd in attention seeking and media, she has bulit up her whole career into that (controversies, media attention seeking). Without her dancers her expensive spectacles and controversies (kissing girls on stage, being crucified) she just doesn't exist! With just a microphone and in front of piano she can barely reach a few notes. 

I'm not looking for an arguement about Madonna, as I said before I'm not a huge fan anymore. I agree with most of your points, but I still think this show was her showing vulnerability that she hasn't shown in the past. That's just my opinion. ❤️

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

HEARTHUNTER

Some of you are completely disgusting for dragging her in rough times. She's an artist and has contracts, it's normal that she has to keep up with her tour. God, the things I read on GGD sometimes. Grow up Little Insects.

venusfly
2 hours ago, Bonkers said:

She's out on tour, I don't get trying to force a 15 year old to live with her when she's not even there.  

he left because she was dragging him around the world on the tour and he was exhausted.

Archived